Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @sdebnath,

Please connect..
    CommentQuote
  • After seeing all comments,how about this possibility: take all money, then spend minimal of it just to show something is happening....take rest of money to some other country, have an enterprenuer visa to ireland, denmark and never come back, after all, no wonder those places are really bful....let all investors break their head over the money lost! I dont know, I am just thinking.... please don't bash me, I just presented a hypothetical case... :)
    CommentQuote
  • @debunath..

no wonder Bengal is in its position in the rank of all states for intelligent people like you..

What all have u done in the last three months other than throwing comments here? Where as I am saying not to invest any more money from your pocket. Let the bank do it for us..

We are still not in a position to take back a single penny from them. Think and post something concrete and realistic. Has anyone got back anything from Sanhita by posting their disappointments here.
    CommentQuote
  • @Avijit007

Below are the 5 most important user guidelines:
    Always be respectful. Don’t use harsh and inappropriate language.
    No solicitation. Don’t post any promotional messages.
    Search before posting. Avoid creating duplicate threads.Help to keep the forum clean and accessible.
    Accessible to all. IREF is an English only forum. Make sure your posts are understandable for everybody.
    Don’t spam.
    Read complete https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/$vboptions/terms_and_conditions.php/terms_and_conditions.php
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avijit007

We are still not in a position to take back a single penny from them.

Who are you Mr. Intruder from Sanhita to say we are not in position?
    CommentQuote
    @debunath..

no wonder Bengal is in its position in the rank of all states for intelligent people like you..

What all have u done in the last three months other than throwing comments here? Where as I am saying not to invest any more money from your pocket. Let the bank do it for us..

We are still not in a position to take back a single penny from them. Think and post something concrete and realistic. Has anyone got back anything from Sanhita by posting their disappointments here.

Well, Mr. Intruder, for your information,

I am the first person to share pictures on Sanhita since last year (other folks, you know it better ;)) Also how the underconstruction road actually looks, I know many have'nt visited the site that time & I hope I could help them a bit...

Also I have shared some important contact numbers so that people can call them and get info on Sanhita (again, other folks, you know it better ;))

I have provided few info on my conversations with Simoco / HDFC people....

Now, if you are a buyer, and happy with the development they have shown you, like "pillers" & "roof", please be quiet & live a happy life. Good wishes for you.

If you are here just for fun / time pass, pls dont do that, you must understand the sentiments of people.

If you are someone from Simoco & here spying on us, you are welcome. :bab (45):

"no wonder Bengal is in its position in the rank of all states for intelligent people like you.." -- Well I am still in doubt on being an "intelligent people", but I do not have any doubt on your category ......:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • @debunath, There is no point abusing each other. Pls dont waste time and energy. Thanks for all your posts, pictures, it guided me as well.
    I am asking whether any step was taken to get back the money in the last three months other than planning in this forum.
    Do you all really think we can get back money from them by legally penalizing them or mobbing them with 50 people. If yes, then what are you waiting for?
    If not, then what is the realistic next step?
    CommentQuote
    @debunath, There is no point abusing each other. Pls dont waste time and energy. Thanks for all your posts, pictures, it guided me as well.
    I am asking whether any step was taken to get back the money in the last three months other than planning in this forum.
    Do you all really think we can get back money from them by legally penalizing them or mobbing them with 50 people. If yes, then what are you waiting for?
    If not, then what is the realistic next step?

Intruder,
    Why should I or someone reply you unless you clarify your usefull info in one of your posts -

"Have you at all visited the site???. It has many more than one pillar, roof or a wall by now..."
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr Avijit007 -

Instead of abusing each other kindly can you please post some of the picture to support your statement ? ....."It has many more than one pillar, roof or a wall by now..."

If you don't have that then why you are falsifying and misleading others on construction status??
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    I am a buyer of 3BHK at Sanhita and really worried about the future of this project. Yesterday I had a talk with Mr Asis Basak of HDFC Limited and he informed me that HDFC has asked some clarifications through mail from Sanhita and Sanhita is yet to produce approved sanctioned plan to HDFC that is why the approval is pending.
    Then I called Sanhita and some Mr Prasenjit Mukherjee said that sanctioned (but not approved) plan is already shared with HDFC Bank. He further said "please call back after around 7 days to get the update on bank approval.
    I request to the buyers please start uniting ourelves so that we can plan about some legal steps against Sanhita. Can we create a common mail id? we need to jointly meet sanhita people at their office and ask about the refund of 70% as mentioned in the contract. Is anyone with me?
    CommentQuote
  • I like the idea of creating an email. At least we will have all our communication documented.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanhita
    Hi all,
    I am a buyer of 3BHK at Sanhita and really worried about the future of this project. Yesterday I had a talk with Mr Asis Basak of HDFC Limited and he informed me that HDFC has asked some clarifications through mail from Sanhita and Sanhita is yet to produce approved sanctioned plan to HDFC that is why the approval is pending.
    Then I called Sanhita and some Mr Prasenjit Mukherjee said that sanctioned (but not approved) plan is already shared with HDFC Bank. He further said "please call back after around 7 days to get the update on bank approval.
    I request to the buyers please start uniting ourelves so that we can plan about some legal steps against Sanhita. Can we create a common mail id? we need to jointly meet sanhita people at their office and ask about the refund of 70% as mentioned in the contract. Is anyone with me?

I do not know how should n how strongly I should I dislike this part - "ask about the refund of 70% as mentioned in the contract. Is anyone with me?"

why 70% ???? n what contract ??? pls do not post discouraging statements...

It must be (paid amount + interest + penalty amount) ......
    CommentQuote
  • I went there on June 13th

I called-up their office on June 13th, to check the progress. They asked me to visit the office to sign the agreement. I went there, and I must tell you, I was not alone, few more people were finalizing agreements there. I asked them about delay, and they said - "Converting land (from agriculture to residential) took most of the time", and they even told me that they could not sign agreements, before this procedure. They said that all clearances are there already, and work in going on in full swing... they even advised me to visit the site, but I had some other plans...

I can see here that everyone is crying faul, but not even a single person (on this forum) has said that he had applied for refund... I would advice you people to visit them, and clarify everything. It's all our hard earned money, let's think positive, and if someone has concrete proof of being cheated, let's unite together, and pull them to the courts.

Let's be practical... they had booked 2000+ apartments, and with booking amount alone (Rs. 2.88 lakhs in my case), they have 60+ Crores in their hand, so it is funny to see that someone is saying here that, they are in cash-crunch situation. I agree that project is already delayed, but it does not matter much to me, as I had purchased it as an Investment.

Everyone here agrees that the loan approval procedure is being delayed, but can we see that they are trying to provide all papers to bank, and someone has even written that clearance from HDFC is in last stage. Do you think that HDFC will take it to 'last stage' for a fraud builder? Think again... Don't you think that if they had to run away, they could have done it already, as they have enough money already?

And, if someone thinks that I am not a customer (like you people have blamed someone to be Sanhita's spy), I am willing to share Agreement papers, Apartment number, and payment receipts here.
    CommentQuote
  • I filed a case against them and the case is accepted from court. If individual is withdrawing for some case then he will get 70%, but here we are not withdrawing. Sanhita blocked our money and not able to give us any answer about project approval and sanhita failed and it is clear that they are fraud. So sdebnath is correct and I filed case to get full deposited money with interest and compensation for the harassment.
    CommentQuote