Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please see the agreement's snap
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    It must be (paid amount + interest + penalty amount) ......

Completely I agree with you.
    CommentQuote
  • Me , at least don't believe that they will completely run away . It will be delayed . Now question is how much .
    Unitech Air in Kolkata is on same stage for last 8 years I hope at least . So here no one did anything where in Noida , buyers went to consumer court and forced to pay 12% interest ( 18% from 2016) . No one is saying Unitech will also run away .

There will be lot of drama in the mean time ..like they will not be able to purchase all land initially planned ( some local owner will not sell) ... so again they may give another round of plan for higher floor ( like Ideal Group ) . So something will be in your hand at the end but with a unknown delay .
    CommentQuote
  • Nice artical and describing the fact. I am able to rectify my mistake here. Thank GOD.
    CommentQuote
  • @CaseFiled: 90% chance that you are telling lie.

considering 10% and if u really filed case. Then all the very best, hope we all will be alive by that time when you will be get back ur refund money with interest. Please post it in this forum, we will love to see ur happiest comment. hahaha.

there are still ways to get ur money back, even more than that what u gave them 1 year back.

I shall not tell how I got it -

Hints : concentrate on ur money back doesn't matter who?
    CommentQuote
  • @Extreme-private detective nice!! "Bomkesh" or "Feluda" :D
    CommentQuote
  • Another Intruder arrived
    CommentQuote
  • @casefiled, we are with you. at last somebody stands to fight. bravo...

@bbcckol, u stop ur bbc reporting to sanhita
    CommentQuote
  • need opinion on sanhita ....has everyone paid registration amount ??

hi all owners of sanhita,

i have been alloted a 2 BHK flat in sanhita and paid almost 3 lacks till now. Now registration amount is pending. There r not positives talks about this venture. pls post ur opinions so that it will be helpful to make a wise decision. Has anyone been to the construction site....if yes, pls let me know the status. thanks sarvani.

Originally Posted by bbcckol
    @CaseFiled: 90% chance that you are telling lie.

considering 10% and if u really filed case. Then all the very best, hope we all will be alive by that time when you will be get back ur refund money with interest. Please post it in this forum, we will love to see ur happiest comment. hahaha.

there are still ways to get ur money back, even more than that what u gave them 1 year back.

I shall not tell how I got it -

Hints : concentrate on ur money back doesn't matter who?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sarvani
    hi all owners of sanhita,

Has anyone been to the construction site....if yes, pls let me know the status. thanks sarvani.

@Sarvani,
    sanjoy0308 has already posted latest pictures of the site on Jun 21. Just go back few pages and check post number 262
    CommentQuote
  • hi thanks for sharing the pics...... uhh i didnt' expect this low kind of progress.....when i tried to call them my call don't get connected and once connected .... when i ask about the status they just end up disconnecting the call.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for ur mesg. i just saw the pics and looks like this is all fake. what say??
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • In reply to bbcckol,

if you have credible information please share it, do not leave ambiguous message that does not help anyone.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Agreement paper for 2 BHK

Hi All,

I have received the agreement paper for 2 BHK. But, when I read the forum, I don't see anyone has received agreement paper.

They have shared the SBI bank info in Salt Lake to get loans as well.
    CommentQuote