Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @sdebnath thanks for updating us from the very beginning of this forum...in support of your visit last year please check below images taken by me on August 2014..please let us know when you visit next to sanhita office. https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66451

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66452

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66453
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • @sandy84,

Please go back to a few pages. There are some recent pictures.
    CommentQuote
  • @sdebnath

Yes have seen the latest pics.. Even theyhave posted some pics dated on 26 june on their site. Not that impressive as per the progress..
    I just posted the above pics as u had mentioned about the road conditions when you had visited at the initially. (no doubt had to hear some from the taxi driver) Am planning to take a visit soon.

Thanks for your kind work.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please share the contact details of the SBI person dealing with loan process
    CommentQuote
  • Please share. Lets see "tumhari baato me kitni sachhai hai"
    CommentQuote
  • @Sarvani: Please go through all the posts starting from page 1 and the whole picture will be in front of you.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, I will be going to their office this Friday. If anyone would like to join me, then please join or if anyone has any query, do let me know. I will ask those too. I am also planning to visit the site, the same day (if it doesn't rain).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by barackobama1
    Hi All, I will be going to their office this friday. if anyone would like to join me, then pls join or else any one have any query, do let me know i will ask those too. I am also planning to visit the site, the same day (if it doesn't rain )

Could you ask them ! Do the P & RD or ZP has sanctioned of 5th.,6th. and 7th. floor? Which is still pending?
    CommentQuote
  • Agreement paper

Hi All,

Did anyone get agreement papers for 2 BHK. I have recieved it. And looks like SBI has started giving loans for Sanhita.

does anyone has any information.

Regards,
    RS.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please share the phone numbers of SBI bank?
    CommentQuote
  • They have not shared any phone number. The Manager in Sanhita has shared the account number, IFSC code with SBI address being in Salt lake, sector 5. I really am not sure about the authenticity but they have given the Agreement papers for 2 BHK. Just wanted to know whether anyone else have any info on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Just now I come to know that Simoco already ran away after pulling 300 Cr from customers. I got this news from someone just now. Can you people please try to contact Simoco? I am not sure about authenticity, but I am very much scared of this news.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been to their office this Friday..

They said HDFC Bank will start processing and contacting the customers after 15th July and also another PS Bank is in touch for the approval. I asked him to tell me the name and show me the approval, for which he denied and said it will be published on the website.

I think still they are playing games. We need to go all together and need to talk to them.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on present status?
    CommentQuote
  • @casefiled : I think your statement might be true. The entire property / land business looks fraudulent.
    CommentQuote