Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Check the agreement for sale of Sarchi Reality Private LTD.

Please check the website for Agreement for Sale of Sarchi Reality PVT. l LTD.
    Everything is clear there except what kind of facility they will make for Club-- no details.

Here is the link. http://www.shrachi.com/bengalshrachi/residential/pdf/agreement/apartment.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • I can take ownership of membership enrollment, but where to log entries?
    CommentQuote
  • E mail Sanhita about your complain

I will suggest to write e-mail and give them letter and save them regarding the missing information in their agreement for sale and don1t sign it before they give proper information in Agreement for sale. 30% deduction for withdrawal is too much and they cannot impose like this whatever they like.

So write them e-mail 1st, save it as document for future.
    They can withdraw their website any time , so promise of all facility you can not prove as it is not written in Agreement for Sale, even Land position, plan, which I have written in my previous post.
    Thir e-mail is on their website at Sanhita.net
    Oe Here -- E-MAIL ID : ENQUIRY@SANHITA.NET

Those who have sign can also ask to change agreement for sale for proper documents as it is not registered.
    CommentQuote
  • Please check the agreement for Sale of DLF Project. I am checking now . Here is link ---
    http://newtown-kochi.dlf.in/pdfs/Buyers-Agreement-Kochi.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • 5 Must Have Clauses in Property Sale Agreement

5 Must Have Clauses in Property Sale Agreement

Check the link

5 Must Have Clauses in Property Sale Agreement - nitinbhatia.in

List of Documents Required for Property Purchase or Home Loan. Here is link --

http://www.nitinbhatia.in/real-estate/list-of-documents-required-for-property-purchase-or-home-loan/
    CommentQuote
  • Four ways to check whether property is legal

Four ways to check whether property is legal

Here is the link:

Four ways to check whether property is legal - Livemint
    CommentQuote
  • I called today to HDFC bank and they said plan has not sanctioned and same answer as before --- call us after 1 week.
    CommentQuote
  • I am scheduling a meeting at College More on 1st August, Saturday at 10 AM. Are you guys coming? Please join. If we enter into Simoco with at least 10 people, it will definitely make differences. Nothing is possible writing in this forum. Please take this decision and join the movement before they run away.

We will start membership enrollment on same day.
    CommentQuote
  • Good idea. I am checking with my legal adviser about this agreement for sale. It is also written there all flat owners has to pay cost of amenities , electricity deposit for common bulk connection, sewage etc. Check agreement for Sale.
    CommentQuote
  • Join : FB - "Group Sanhita Buyers"

I have created an FB page "Group Sanhita Buyers".

Please join with your original FB account. No need to join with Fake/Dummy FB account.

https://www.facebook.com/GroupSanhitaBuyers?fref=ts

I think this is the only way we can get contacted each other. .
    CommentQuote
  • No virtual or online forum/group can help in this critical situation. We have to meet.
    CommentQuote
  • CaseFiled: True!!

But what is the first step, how u can get contact number of all? How u can make community? Every one wants to form group but how? without having each other's contact details (like phone no.), how ??

Here we can not share phone number, we can not know which ID is fake and which is original, you have created id with CaseFiled and someother will create CaseClosed.. , how do i know who are? are you real Sanhita buyer' or someone fake.

If people does not know who are r u, then they will reluctant to respond. Even if members here agreed to meet in in some place.

People may afraid of disclosing their identity in public forum but in Private FB community should be no problem.

I believe everyone has their original account in FB .. I have created the community with original my FB account. I believe we should trust each other first before forming any community in real...those who are actually interested to form a group/community please disclose your actually FaceBook identity and join the forum. If afraid of disclosing ur actual identity in FB please don't join.

https://www.facebook.com/GroupSanhitaBuyers?fref=ts

I believe we can discuss more freely and productive manner in private community. Hope to get honest response in attempt to form a Sanhita Buyer community.
    sanjoy0308; Sandipb sdebnath; abhijit007; amritanudas; barackobama1 CaseFiled; and all other's please join and pull other's as well whom u know as actual sanhita buyers to join. Here, there are lots of restrictions in discussion, people can tell anything and everything with fakeID, but if we know each other then it will be more realistic in sharing information and taking productive steps.
    CommentQuote
  • Brand Ambassador Usha Uthup

Dear All,

Singer Usha Uthup is the brand ambassador of this project. In my opinion she should be informed about the developments going on in this project. Please invite her during the proposed meeting.
    Progress of the project and bank approval should be priority topic for discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • Please email me. I think this is so easy to make a group. Many have problem sharing his/her personal family photos, so I am sharing my gmail account, I hope now nobody has problem to mail me. Please come up and mail me with subject line "Sanhita Consumers' Association".
    CommentQuote
  • sanjoy0308; I could not see the mail id..

one thing, joining a group in FB does not mean to share personal photos. No need to become friends. There are many groups where millions of users, but on one aware about personal things of others, unless become friend.

Anyways, I am fine with any approach, ultimate aim is to form a group in real time.

however, I will wait for 1 month, if one one is approaching, I will delete the community in FB after that.
    CommentQuote