Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sanjoy0308 account has already been suspended.. might be because he has shared email ids here.

still I feel the only way to get contacted each other is through joining the FB community. If you guys really want to form a group/community please join here.

https://www.facebook.com/GroupSanhitaBuyers?fref=ts
    CommentQuote
  • Sanhita has changed their specification on website

Very nice to see that sanhita has changed their website under the head specification. All the facilities for common area as promised has been deleted. Very nice attempt from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Parliament Panel Recommends Jail Term for Defaulting Builders

Parliament Panel Recommends Jail Term for Defaulting Builders:

New Delhi: A Parliamentary Committee has recommended a slew of measures favouring property buyers, which include a three-year jail term or a fine for a defaulting builder under a new law which will now cover projects of 500 square meters or eight flats.

Under the proposed new law, a jail term of up to three years or a penalty of up to 10 per cent of project cost or both can be imposed on a builder in case of defaulting on commitments made to a buyer.

The Select Committee of Rajya Sabha, which examined the Real Estate Bill 2013 and submitted its report in the House on Thursday, also recommended that 50 per cent of payments made by home-buyers for a real estate project should be kept in a separate account and used for that specific purpose only while the rest can be spent on other projects.

The Bill aims at establishing the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) for regulation and promotion of the sector and setting up of an adjudicating mechanism for speedy dispute redressal. It also aims at establishing the appellate tribunal to hear appeals against the decisions of the RERA.

The committee also recommended that the new law should cover projects of 500 square meters and more or eight flats, instead of 1000 square meters or 12 flats as proposed initially in the bill.

The panel recommended that promoters should get their accounts audited within six months after the close of every financial year by a chartered accountant.

It was also of the view that real estate development beyond town planning area may be brought under the ambit of the Bill.

The committee, however, did not agree that a person holding more than two apartments or plots in the same project should be treated as a promoter.

It said that a promoter, while applying for registration of any project with the authority, should enclose details of its existing projects, details of approvals, land title and payment dues.

The panel also redefined the carpet area, saying it means the net usable floor area of an apartment, excluding the area covered by the external walls and that under service shafts, exclusive balcony or verandah and open terrace areas, although it would include the area covered by the internal partition walls of the apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • question is when this bill will be passed..its like who will bell the cat! we all know, who all invest in real estate to do magic, white from black! now they are the guys responsible for passing bills...if this bill is passed, great, India truly is changing!
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like Simoco is in damage control mode. Check out their image gallery at :

Sanhita.net

It is under Notifications ---> Image Gallery

They have posted four albums from four different dates each containing some pictures. All the pictures match with the description given earlier by some other users of their site visit. Nothing much to speak about, other than a large vehicle with hundreds of bags, might be just sand and nothing else :)
    CommentQuote
  • Sanhita got Bank approval from United Bank of India, they are tied up with main branch. This is a recent incident.

I already have housing loan from UBI, so I confirmed it from the bank manager today. So its confirmed.
    At least something is good at this point of time.

Folks, can you please also ask for the same if you are in touch with UBI and confirm ?

And people, who are just reading the posts and not contributing anything, pls come forward. There are 75,434 views on this thread and only few active members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    Sanhita got Bank approval from United Bank of India, they are tied up with main branch. This is a recent incident.

I already have housing loan from UBI, so I confirmed it from the bank manager today. So its confirmed.
    At least something is good at this point of time.

Folks, can you please also ask for the same if you are in touch with UBI and confirm ?

And people, who are just reading the posts and not contributing anything, pls come forward. There are 75,434 views on this thread and only few active members.

How is the overeall progress in the site? When will the buyers can expect possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirban8
    How is the overeall progress in the site? When will the buyers can expect possession?

I do not know on possesion. Agreement paper is too diplomatic. And everything is in favor of Simoco/Sanhita, nothing to the Buyers.

Had it been approved by HDFC, it would be a great news. They are quiet strict on paperwork. I know about UBI, they are not like HDFC. Well, I dont want to comment more on this.

Better, I would suggest everyone, to take a lawyer's advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    I do not know on possesion. Agreement paper is too diplomatic. And everything is in favor of Simoco/Sanhita, nothing to the Buyers.

Had it been approved by HDFC, it would be a great news. They are quiet strict on paperwork. I know about UBI, they are not like HDFC. Well, I dont want to comment more on this.

Better, I would suggest everyone, to take a lawyer's advice.

yes builder always do that in papers. Did anybody tried taking loan from HDFC? Project overall may not be approved by HDFC or SBI but buyers individually can approach any bank for loan. Banks will do their due diligence before loan approval and buyers can be informed about issues if any.
    CommentQuote
  • Have they got approval from the authority for Master plan ? We need copy of sanction master plan , sanction plan no, License no of Developer, total superbulit area etc. and other information in agreement for sale . They have increased 15% to 30% for cancellation charge. SBI has refused their proposal for loan for Sanhita as search result was negative which I know and it was news about 1 or 2 weeks before.

Interesting to see that all the advertisement for selling flat of Sanhita project in Magicbricks, 99acres etc is vanished. ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sandipb
    Have they got approval from the authority for Master plan ? We need copy of sanction master plan , sanction plan no, Lisence no of Developer, total superbuit area etc. and other information in agreement for sale . They have inceased 15% to 30% for cancellation charge. SBI has refused their proposal for loan for Sanhita as search result was negative which I know and it was news about 1 or 2 weeks before.
    Interesting to see that all the advertisement for selling flat of Sanhita project in Magicbricks, 99acres etc is vanished. ?????

Is this some kind of scam or what? Why should the builder delete all advertisements for selling the flats !! :o
    CommentQuote
  • I have a 3BHK booked... and paid 7 lakhs already... signed the agreement. after that just reading the forum now.... not sure what will happen...
    CommentQuote
  • anyone else has signed agreement and paid 40% ? what all banks approved the project? I live out of India... need your help guys... to decide... whether to continue or cancel...
    CommentQuote
  • Builder wants to cancel allotment of flat : Check website : https://www.kaanoon.com/15060/builder-wants-to-cancel-allotment-of-flat

During the sales process, I was told that I need to pay 40% at time of booking, 30% on completion of structure and remaining 30% on possession. The same is written in my builder buyer agreement. I was also told that I can pay 20% on booking and rest will be funded by bank. The builder asked me to approach Allahabad bank for loan. The bank denied to make payment to builder stating that the project is not approved by NOIDA authority. This is for the 1st time I come to know that the property is unauthorised. After a couple of months the Builder asked me to approach Andhra Bank for loan. Andhra bank as well denied to pay the builder as the project is unapproved. Now the builder has sent me a letter that if I do not pay balance amount then he will cancel my allotment. Over a telephonic call the builder suggested to approach India bulls for loan.
    I have following question
    1. Am I wrong in not making balance 20% payment at time of booking?
    2. Can a builder ask for money when the project plan is awaiting approval?
    3. Can they pressurize him for taking loan from India Bulls?
    4. Is there a case for mis-selling? I bought property from an agent and not directly from builder. The agent is authorised by builder to sell property. I do not have any documentation that happened during sales process.

I have documented every communication with builder from the time I came to know the property is unapproved.

Please advice.

I am currently staying in Mumbai and Property is in Noida Extension.
    Asked 6 months ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra

1. Have you already made payment of 20%?

2. You should have conducted property search before deciding for buying it whcih you have not done,

3. The company can not offer to sale a property which has not yet been sanctioned by the competent authority,

4. The builder or its agent also can not force you to take loan from their chosen lender,

5. Send a lawyer's notice claiming refund of the amount byou have paid with damage for cheating you by collecting advance payment supressing the fact that the plan of construction of the property was not sanctioned at all,

6. If the builder or its agent fails to act, You can file a complaint case alleging deficiency in service and unfair business practice claiming the said refund, interest, damage amd cost.
    Krishna Kishore Ganguly
    Krishna Kishore Ganguly
    Advocate, Kolkata
    5801 Answers
    79 Consultations
    5.0 on 5.0
    Talk to Krishna Kishore Ganguly
    CommentQuote
  • Buying a house? Beware of builders' tricks
    Check the website link from Rediff.com== link: Buying a house? Beware of builders' tricks
    CommentQuote