Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RealtyMage
    anyone else has signed agreement and paid 40% ? what all banks approved the project? I live out of India... need your help guys... to decide... whether to continue or cancel...

CANCEL if you can.

P.S. - I am no expert or investor here.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    UBI has approved the project but SBI is probably not approving the same. HDFC is yet to declare their decision. Please let us know if anyone of you are going ahead with UBI.
    Have anyone visited the site recently? Please update if yes as I stay out of Kolkata and unable to visit the location during last 8 months. I have heard the progress of construction is very slow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirban8
    CANCEL if you can.

P.S. - I am no expert or investor here.

Canceling will cost me 30%... is there anyway to get out of it without any loss ?
    CommentQuote
  • Sanhita By Simoco , Land and project clearance issue

HI ,
    I asked for a full refund as observed from some people the land is not approved not proper , and project was not approved .

They said it's only 30% we can reach court not individually but in a group company has to pay full refund with repayment of loss occurred .
    CommentQuote
  • I was following up this project from first post in this forum. Some of my personal opinion

★ Guys come out from of this project even if you loose 30%, but you can get rid of the tension, fighting, worries which are more valuable than 30% amount
    ★ Do not book/buy costly item by seeing actor, actress, singers marketing face, they will be vanish after you book, taking their fee. Also they are not responsible for the defective, low service of item they promote.
    ★ Search in your local area for single standalone apartment building, they are good in service, delivery and keep good relation with buyers, you can negotiate. Their cost is low as they don't spend money in marketing/ celebrities, no cost for printing good colorful brochures, no website maintain cost, no administrative employee cost.
    ★ Everyday and night tension will take away your everyday happiness and reduce you life span
    ★ I understand few people are still believing that some day this project will be completed and they will regret as they come out from here, but how long ? looks more than mentioned as per current construction status. Can you keep going on with everyday stress till then ? Which one you prefer ? Project plan sanction, banking approval etc are not buyers headache, but looks buyers took those burden on themselves.

My Quote: Everyday has a new opportunity to come out from yesterdays mistake, fault, accident made by you/other to start a better tomorrow in a new way.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys this project definitely looks fraudulent. Unfortunately West bengal is now topping in Corruption and fraudulent activities. Some specific bracket is looting common people backed by our leaders. There are every possibility of getting cheated . Beware , any such so-called investment can ruin your life.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RealtyMage
    Canceling will cost me 30%... is there anyway to get out of it without any loss ?

Even that may be worth as you will not have to face mental agony for long. Look at my previous posts in this thread. Since, ages I asked people not to invest here but.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

Do you think they will refund you money easily even after deducting 30% ? Are they doing that ?

How many are here who just claimed & got refund ?
    CommentQuote
  • Even they switched off their tollfree no - 1800-2000-104, not geting them since last week.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    Hello All,

Do you think they will refund you money easily even after deducting 30% ? Are they doing that ?

How many are here who just claimed & got refund ?

one can go and ask for the cheque for refund. If not legal action can be taken in a group.
    CommentQuote
  • They can play many tricks, they may ask you to come after some time to collect it - then that day never comes.

Better get a lawyer & send them a notice.
    CommentQuote
  • why you people are not joining our whatsapp group. even we scheduled a bridge meeting every Sunday, we are now united 10 people.
    CommentQuote
  • ritoban abhijit007 sdebnath anirban8; == We are inviting you to join in our whatsapp group, we can have a detail discussion on Sunday 8AM on voice conference regarding next action..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhas007
    ritoban abhijit007 sdebnath anirban8; == We are inviting you to join in our whatsapp group, we can have a detail discussion on Sunday 8AM on voice conference regarding next action..

Hello Bhas(kar),
    I am not an investor here. Initially I inquired about this project 8-10 months back and found risky. I asked many members in this forum to double check before putting in their money. But alas !!
    I can still become a part of WA group in case u want
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirban8
    Hello Bhas(kar),
    I am not an investor here. Initially I inquired about this project 8-10 months back and found risky. I asked many members in this forum to double check before putting in their money. But alas !!
    I can still become a part of WA group in case u want

Same for me also.
    CommentQuote