Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    Mr. Kumar24X7 (hope this is not your real name),

What do you want here ?
    cant you see I wrote "But now I do not get any answar if I ask them - " ?
    Doesnt it mean I already asked them ? and why should I go to PS for that :bab (59):

We all want the project to go successful......;)

@to the older folks, have you noticed some interesting people have joined on June 2015 ? Why so many pepole joined on same time (or same person having different account) ? I remember one claimed he has seen even pillers at Sanhita site ......

Oh, sorry, it was my mistake to post comments there. The problem is, you have questions, which were never answered (as you are claiming), and from this comment, I learnt that you have no plans to solve the issue either (because you don't want to start legal action as well). Thanks, I will not reply on this thread anymore.

Secondly, you are trying to say that - I am actually a fake person, from Sanhita side (by that June 2015 comment), if you think so, you have every right to think whatever you wish. But yes, no one from Sanhita will ever advise anyone to contact Police, at least you should understand that. It will be a big trouble for them, if Police is involved, as project is definitely delayed, but thats your decision. Anyways, I am not here to prove anyone right or wrong... Best of Luck...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar24x7
    Oh, sorry, it was my mistake to post comments there. The problem is, you have questions, which were never answered (as you are claiming), and from this comment, I learnt that you have no plans to solve the issue either (because you don't want to start legal action as well). Thanks, I will not reply on this thread anymore.

Secondly, you are trying to say that - I am actually a fake person, from Sanhita side (by that June 2015 comment), if you think so, you have every right to think whatever you wish. But yes, no one from Sanhita will ever advise anyone to contact Police, at least you should understand that. It will be a big trouble for them, if Police is involved, as project is definitely delayed, but thats your decision. Anyways, I am not here to prove anyone right or wrong... Best of Luck...

To add, if project is delayed the only entity which will benefit will be Sanhita. They already have 40% of the money from all the buyers. They will continue enjoying the same till eternity without interest. LIFE is GOOD
    No buyer can benefit by going to police you also know very well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirban8
    To add, if project is delayed the only entity which will benefit will be Sanhita. They already have 40% of the money from all the buyers. They will continue enjoying the same till eternity without interest. LIFE is GOOD
    No buyer can benefit by going to police you also know very well.

This is a great logic... hats off to you... They are taking money in company account, and I don't think banks pay interest on current accounts, and the more they delay, the inflation would make it costlier for them? Don't you think, there have been lots of scams in West Bengal lately, and Police would be more alert, and vigilant to take action? If you are not interested with Police, then I think, you must have some great alternative plan, to get answers from them, and force them to get project on schedule. And please, no more quotes/comments to me, as I am out of ideas already.
    CommentQuote
    This is a great logic... hats off to you... They are taking money in company account, and I don't think banks pay interest on current accounts, and the more they delay, the inflation would make it costlier for them? Don't you think, there have been lots of scams in West Bengal lately, and Police would be more alert, and vigilant to take action? If you are not interested with Police, then I think, you must have some great alternative plan, to get answers from them, and force them to get project on schedule. And please, no more quotes/comments to me, as I am out of ideas already.

I believe you think all of us are fool here. :D

You seriously think they will keep the money idle in current account !! Who will stop them to divert the money elsewhere from current account?
    How come inflation will come into picture when they hardly have any plans to deliver projects on time? Even if it is, inflation is much lower than opportunity cost of such huge amount of money. In the mean time many buyers will ask for refund in frustration, they may deduct some cancellation charges also, WINNER !!
    "Police would be more alert" -- My hat is also trying to go off :)
    CommentQuote
    I believe you think all of us are fool here. :D

You seriously think they will keep the money idle in current account !! Who will stop them to divert the money elsewhere from current account?
    How come inflation will come into picture when they hardly have any plans to deliver projects on time? Even if it is, inflation is much lower than opportunity cost of such huge amount of money. In the mean time many buyers will ask for refund in frustration, they may deduct some cancellation charges also, WINNER !!
    "Police would be more alert" -- My hat is also trying to go off :)

They may divert, agree with you. No one can stop them - agree with you.

And, if you are so sure that they will NOT deliver - and still you don't seek legal help, then you must be some bigshot, to whom, they will refund, by coming on their knees, without doing anything. Sorry, but I am a common man, and whenever I am in trouble or fear of getting cheated, I think about Police, but maybe I gave you wrong advise.
    CommentQuote
    They may divert, agree with you. No one can stop them - agree with you.

And, if you are so sure that they will NOT deliver - and still you don't seek legal help, then you must be some bigshot, to whom, they will refund, by coming on their knees, without doing anything. Sorry, but I am a common man, and whenever I am in trouble or fear of getting cheated, I think about Police, but maybe I gave you wrong advise.

Legal help and going to police are two different things all together :) . Being a common man you should not go to police unless you have strong reason.
    You are suggesting people to go to police. What will they say in police station?
    CommentQuote
    Legal help and going to police are two different things all together :) . Being a common man you should not go to police unless you have strong reason.
    You are suggesting people to go to police. What will they say in police station?

They will register an FIR against builders for cheating... what else? If you do NOT have courage to say it in Police Station, what you'll say in court? Even if you go to court, by seeking legal help, the court will ask Police to investigate, and you'll need to tell the situation to police, at that time. Or if you think, only a simple legal notice from lawyer can help it, then it maybe another case. But, since you are confident that they won't deliver, will they refund on just plain legal notice? Had someone here tried it? if yes, what was the result?
    CommentQuote
    They will register an FIR against builders for cheating... what else? If you do NOT have courage to say it in Police Station, what you'll say in court? Even if you go to court, by seeking legal help, the court will ask Police to investigate, and you'll need to tell the situation to police, at that time. Or if you think, only a simple legal notice from lawyer can help it, then it maybe another case. But, since you are confident that they won't deliver, will they refund on just plain legal notice? Had someone here tried it? if yes, what was the result?

As soon as the results will be out, you will informed.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys... I Looking something good about the designer:- Prakalpa Megacity - Architect Profile

But still... hesitation is there... it can be a jackpot or can be a tragedy like some recents.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (24)::bab (38)::bab (39)::bab (2): ^^^ how it is related to this thread?
    CommentQuote
  • Kumar,
    Police will not take FIR as officially nothing proof that they cheated. They offered you an agreement that flat will be delivered say 2017 Jun, so you can not mark them cheater now as you have signed the agreement in those clauses. Only you can get legal help if after that stipulated time period is over and they are unable to deliver you as per agreement. You have the option to cancel any time by providing cancellation charge, which you also signed.

I understand we are emotional and want to see progress in each day, that only can be done unofficially by pushing and asking them time to time.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote

FYI, Kotak Mahindra Bank Current Account gives Fixed Deposit Interest.
    CommentQuote

@Kumar,
    police can not help you, they have nothing to do here....better (i repeatedly suggested) consult with a lawyer...

See we are not here to sue Simoco right now, we all want that project gets completed within time. but if they fail, then we can go to court....but there are always some clause written on the agreements that are always in favor of the builders, they do it to save themselves in case of some unwanted situations ---- and we have to sign that agreement, so this will stop us to take legal action ........ So , what to do now ?

we need protection, and that only a good lawyer can give you, not police ;)

And you know buyers are quiet smart these days...most of them hire lawyers ;)

@to all,
    Ohh, just remember, I visited Simoco office @Sec V last friday....seems they are doing a nice work to decorate their office....the Biiiiiig Godrej building is to showing development.....I have seen new placards of Sanhita with revised price ......talked with UBI representatives at Simoco office ----- Overall I felt a positive vibe ......... well I felt this vibe last year too when they started this project, so...... :)
    CommentQuote
  • What price they are quoting now?
    CommentQuote