Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anirban8
    What price they are quoting now?

cant tell you exactly, but seems for 1bhk they are charging 1 lakhs more, & for 2-3bhk its 2+ lakhs more.....
    CommentQuote
  • did u signed the dotted line of agreement....!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • @Sdebnath and @aniban8

Did u sign the dotted line??
    CommentQuote
  • what dotted line ? didnt get you....@barakobama1
    CommentQuote
  • I am asking, did any 1 of u signed the Agreement paper.

And to inform all, i recently got call from them that they have got approvals from UBI and a sales representative from UBI is also present in their office to assist the investors in loan process.

I will be going to their office on tuesday to confirm the matter and to check the bank Approval letter.

Please suggest what other papers, should I ask from them. Please list those documents, so that I just go and ask for those.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath

@to all,
    Ohh, just remember, I visited Simoco office @Sec V last friday....seems they are doing a nice work to decorate their office....the Biiiiiig Godrej building is to showing development.....I have seen new placards of Sanhita with revised price ......talked with UBI representatives at Simoco office ----- Overall I felt a positive vibe ......... well I felt this vibe last year too when they started this project, so...... :)

Hello,

I had signed agreement in second week of June itself.

Last week, again I was there, nothing suspicious at all. After signing agreement, I wrote few positive posts there, but people are simply NOT willing to listen. Maybe, others can post their views, after they meet them.

Regards,
    Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • HDFC Still says, Simoco still could not provide them revised sanctioned plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please clarify whether United Bank of India or Union Bank of India is offering loan? Which branch should we contact?
    CommentQuote
  • United Bank of India.
    Any branch you can contact. Sanhita project tied up with UBI, headoffice, Kolkata.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Would like to know what other members have decided after sanctioning of bank loan. The agreement is one sided and with some major shortcomings.
    CommentQuote
  • Sanhita Simoco Project

Hi,I am a buyer of 3BHK at Sanhita and i am also worry.Coz i am now looking for bank loan and applied to IDBI bank.Severel documents has been asked by bank for SANHITA.I also submitted.But anither 200 to 250 documents needed for project approval and bank do not want to give loan for sanhita project when i am talking him,so kindly suggest what should i do.Any one has information bank approval of Simoco project.I heared that UBI has approval for this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debmalya15
    Hi,I am a buyer of 3BHK at Sanhita and i am also worry.Coz i am now looking for bank loan and applied to IDBI bank.Severel documents has been asked by bank for SANHITA.I also submitted.But anither 200 to 250 documents needed for project approval and bank do not want to give loan for sanhita project when i am talking him,so kindly suggest what should i do.Any one has information bank approval of Simoco project.I heared that UBI has approval for this project

I have also taken loan from ubi as no other bank is giving loan. I took loan from united bank purbachal branch which is near salt lake stadium as the manager is active and took all documents from my office in sector v
    CommentQuote
  • I shall also say onething which the manager guided me... The agreement which we have does not contain the cost of parking in it..in page no 3or4 of agreement where the total sale price is mentioned. So we shall get it updated from sanhita office so that our loan amount from bank increases
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debmalya15

Can you please share with us - what are all the documents that Bank asked And what are all the documents (if any) that Sanhita/Simoco provided you ?
    CommentQuote
  • As regards to property documents is concerned.. The bank is asking only for copy of sale agreement and advance made to builder.. They are sanctioning the balance amount. If you are a serviceman.. They are asking for following
    1) your salary slip for last 3 month
    2) form 16 last 3 years
    3) it return last 3 years if available
    4) last 6 month bank statement where salary is credited
    5) copy of apppintment letter/promotion letter
    6) PAN Card and adress proof
    7) xerox of employee id card

Total charges is 1254/- as they expect to waive processing chrge in couple of days..

You need to open one savings account wid them where minimum balance is 500rs and they offer atm catd..ebanking..mobile banking
    CommentQuote