Collapse

Sanhita Satuli by Simco Infrastructure in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last updated: May 25 2019
570 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sanhita Satuli by Simco Infrastructure in Rajarhat, Kolkata

@CaseFiled: 90% chance that you are telling lie.

considering 10% and if u really filed case. Then all the very best, hope we all will be alive by that time when you will be get back ur refund money with interest. Please post it in this forum, we will love to see ur happiest comment. hahaha.

there are still ways to get ur money back, even more than that what u gave them 1 year back.

I shall not tell how I got it -

Hints : concentrate on ur money back doesn't matter who?

Comment

@Extreme-private detective nice!! "Bomkesh" or "Feluda"

Comment

Another Intruder arrived

Comment

@casefiled, we are with you. at last somebody stands to fight. bravo...

@bbcckol, u stop ur bbc reporting to sanhita

Comment

need opinion on sanhita ....has everyone paid registration amount ??

hi all owners of sanhita,

i have been alloted a 2 BHK flat in sanhita and paid almost 3 lacks till now. Now registration amount is pending. There r not positives talks about this venture. pls post ur opinions so that it will be helpful to make a wise decision. Has anyone been to the construction site....if yes, pls let me know the status. thanks sarvani.

Originally posted by bbcckol View Post
            @CaseFiled: 90% chance that you are telling lie.

considering 10% and if u really filed case. Then all the very best, hope we all will be alive by that time when you will be get back ur refund money with interest. Please post it in this forum, we will love to see ur happiest comment. hahaha.

there are still ways to get ur money back, even more than that what u gave them 1 year back.

I shall not tell how I got it -

Hints : concentrate on ur money back doesn't matter who?

Comment

Originally posted by sarvani View Post
              hi all owners of sanhita,

Has anyone been to the construction site....if yes, pls let me know the status. thanks sarvani.

@Sarvani,
              sanjoy0308 has already posted latest pictures of the site on Jun 21. Just go back few pages and check post number 262

Comment

hi thanks for sharing the pics...... uhh i didnt' expect this low kind of progress.....when i tried to call them my call don't get connected and once connected .... when i ask about the status they just end up disconnecting the call.

Comment

thanks for ur mesg. i just saw the pics and looks like this is all fake. what say??

Comment

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...s/sanhita.html

Comment

In reply to bbcckol,

if you have credible information please share it, do not leave ambiguous message that does not help anyone.

thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X