Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Sanhita
    Yesterday SBI called me and asked for Loans.
    LOL! What a coincidence. Yesterday SBI declared its Q3 results and showed an excess of bad loans and decline of profit...no matter projects like these are to be blamed. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • SBI has approved the project and it seems to be a good news for the buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • The list of approved projects on SBI website only shows an incomplete entry about Sanhita. See attached snapshot.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Completes 100000 views! This Sanhita Satuli thread is the first and highest views in Kolkata section. Thanks to all new members, veteran members, admins and all others who enriched this thread by providing their valuable views, replies. keep discussing on.
    CommentQuote
  • Good. At least this way the project will stay in limelight and investors and builder will have motivation to resolve issues faster, rather than everyone losing hope and forgetting their investment.

The main reason this thread is getting so many views is of course because of hyper-intense publicity currently for Phase II on radio, TV, and public places.
    CommentQuote
  • Sanhita website updated with a page for LIST OF BANKERS:

List of Bankers « Welcome to Sanhita

Simply shows names of three banks, UBI, CBI, AB, and their branch locations.

Then another page that says "Forms available here" and shows the same 3 banks and branches.

http://sanhita.net/satuli/notifications/

CommentQuote
  • Well , seems few new users are over excited on seeing the Phase 2 ad . Rude but fact is there are hell lot of buyers from Phase 1 who paid 20% of flat cost almost 2 years back and still they have not been able to do agreement .

To be very honest there is nothing called Phase 1 or phase 2 . Simoco is not able to sell the flat simply because they do not have approval from Panchayet and Land Department for their Project . Partially few block plan is approved and few has been able to do agreement .

Simoco still not in a position to tell their buyer when can they offer agreement despite taking money in 2014. So new buyer please use your brain before jumping on this .
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, any update on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on project progress...

Pls update the photographs if someone visited site recently..
    CommentQuote
  • Please check their gallery. They have given some more pictures on April 9, 2016.

Image Gallery « Welcome to Sanhita
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone withdrew their application and got the refund? I know they will only return 70% of the application money, but did anyone at least get that back?
    CommentQuote
  • If I understand correctly these guys were manufacturing phones earlier and defaulted to some banks on loans
    CommentQuote
  • Guys second lottery result have been announced on 2 may. I have been alloted a 2 BHK. by reading your feedback, i am not sure that i should be happy or become sad. The project is as far from salt lake as salt lake is from howrah. you can clearly see the huge distance of the project from the map.
    http://www.indiamapia.com/full/map/22.577059/88.4888014.html

also, i have not been informed about my lottery result either via sms, email or call. Also they are not picking up the phone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharma3361
    Guys second lottery result have been announced on 2 may. I have been alloted a 2 BHK. by reading your feedback, i am not sure that i should be happy or become sad. The project is as far from salt lake as salt lake is from howrah. you can clearly see the huge distance of the project from the map.

also, i have not been informed about my lottery result either via sms, email or call. Also they are not picking up the phone.

@sharma3361, I hope you had gone through this forum where members have clearly discussed the positive and negative points of this project, including the huge distance. I understand that this thread has 50 pages but it would be helpful to go through it once. Also, the project site is clearly marked on Google Maps so it is easy to see the exact location before applying. The project is located in a very very remote area and it will take many many years for the area to develop. Now you have been allotted already, so you can still withdraw at early stage. They will deduct 30% while refunding. It is better than paying further money and then withdrawing.

The positive development is that construction is going at steady pace. See the gallery images which are updated every month on company website.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharma3361
    Guys second lottery result have been announced on 2 may. I have been alloted a 2 BHK. by reading your feedback, i am not sure that i should be happy or become sad. The project is as far from salt lake as salt lake is from howrah. you can clearly see the huge distance of the project from the map.

@sharma3361, Why did you book for this apartment ?
    If you kindly go thru all the posts we made in last two years since March 2014, you'll get to know what was the real pain... At least they are making progress.

Yes, if there is any concern, that should are if the project is on time....how much behind the schedule they are ?
    CommentQuote