Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any one has got thorugh Sanhita Phase II and visited the site ? Please send your comments.
    CommentQuote
  • If any applicant withdraws at this stage,he/she will get the money paid after 30% deduction. However it is to be seen whether anyone has got his money back?This project is for those who can wait for a long time say 10 years, Resale value appreciation rate of the property is low!
    CommentQuote
  • "Resale value appreciation rate of the property is low!" --- that seems to be true..... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Not all folks are lucky like sdebnath . Atleast he was able to get his agreement done and bank loan sanctioned . I deposited money 2 years back and still not been able to do sell agreement !!! I called Mr Krishnendu Chatterjee and other folks many times and they were simply telling lies . This is same story for many buyers .
    CommentQuote
  • didnt get you....how much you paid them ?

I never heard anyone facing problem with getting agreement done....
    CommentQuote
  • hmm, same story with some of my friends as well . We deposited 20% , two years back and were told agreement will happen after 45 days which did not come till date . They seems to not having all legal papers for the entire piece of land . Whenever they are able to get all the papers they called flat buyers for that piece of land and got the agreement done . What frustrates me more is the lies that they kept on telling us .
    CommentQuote
  • Did you ask then what "phase #" did they allocate your flat ?

In your case, you can take legal step. You ask them the current status thru an letter. I would suggest you to consult with an Advocate. Make sure you send them a registered post with acknowledgement only.

Also, do anyone know that Simoco is claimming that the service tax is gone up....any of you know anything on it ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have paid 20%. I have been called multiple times for agreement. But due to some or other reason, I couldn't do because I need bank loan. Now, they claim that bank loan is approved by UBI.

I have been thinking of retreating from the Project.. Did anyone get their money REFUND..!!??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    "Resale value appreciation rate of the property is low!" --- that seems to be true..... ;)

+1... even I agree... If one can't wait for 10 years, he should not invest in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by barackobama1

I have been thinking of retreating from the Project.. Did anyone get their money REFUND..!!??

This is a question, no one ever answered in this entire thread... I did the agreement last year, and have no plans to retract, however, answer of this question will help us understand their business ethics.
    CommentQuote
  • The reason no one replied is, who got their money back, do not come here for public service :).....

But it would be great if someone could reply....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am buyer of 1BHK flat in phase2. Paid 20% of the total till now. Today I got the sell agreement done although i'm not fully sure on the future of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am a buyer of 3BHK in Phase-I. Agreement done in due time and recently (last sunday - 29.05.2016) visited the site. The construction speed of 3BHK seems to be ok. However my flat is in building 3B17. This building is only at the ground floor level now which shws quite slow speed. Is there any one having a flat in the same building? I want to compare the number of installments paid for this.

I am willing to continue with this project and not in a mood to withdraw. I also saw one board showing Approval from SBI at site.

Please let me know if anyone is having a flat in 3B17.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site on Sunday June 12. Construction is satisfactory with couple of towers already 5 floors high and in total 5-6 blocks under active construction. There is now a proper boundary wall. The road throughout is excellent, from New Town all the way up to Sanhita site. The journey was very smooth and quick. I have no concern about the project itself.

The only difficulty is the development of surrounding area and resale value, which is going to take a long, long time. The vast stretch after Uniworld is totally empty for about 7-8 km until Sanhita. The only silver lining is construction has started on ITC Infotech but nothing else apart from that.

But as we have invested knowing about project location, we only need to be patient now for some years. :o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ElliotRoad1
    I visited the site on Sunday June 12. Construction is satisfactory with couple of towers already 5 floors high and in total 5-6 blocks under active construction. There is now a proper boundary wall. The road throughout is excellent, from New Town all the way up to Sanhita site. The journey was very smooth and quick. I have no concern about the project itself.

Thanks for the update. My flat is there in 2B9... anyone has any update for the same?
    CommentQuote