Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Refund

I know the pain of putting ur money in such project where the builder already broken trust even before the construction reaches to ground floor.

So even though i have already withdraw and get my refund back, I just came here to share my experience as i have seen someone told, those who got refund did not come here to share experience.

Case 1 : My case.

- I have booked 3BHK, paid 3.6 Lacs approx including tax.
    - I had signed agreement letter.
    - I got refund 2.48 Lacs after 30% deduction on full money.

Case 2 : My Friend

- He booked 3BHK, paid 3.6 approx.
    - He didnot signed the agreement.
    - He got refund approx 2.9 Lacs . (30% deduction on booking money 54000 and 15% deduction on 3 Lacs)

since he did not signed the agreement means he leagally did not agree for 30% deduction. so he argued, threatened them leagal procedings and managed to get 2.9Lac, and as i signed the agreement so I don have any option and i agreed with 30% deduction and got refund 2.48 Lacs

reason for withdraw : Its my personal assesment based on the current progress.
    CommentQuote
  • It took around 6 months to get the money back after close followup in every 15/20 days over call , visit personally..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Extreme
    It took around 6 months to get the money back after close followup in every 15/20 days over call , visit personally..

REFUND ISSUE:

Six months running around would seem really frustrating. However, it is a good signal. At least the company is not running away with anyone's money. Looking at latest pictures and having visited in June, construction speed seems promising.
    CommentQuote
  • WATER QUALITY:

Obviously, one cannot expect municipal water line so far from city. Can anyone provide information regarding quality of groundwater in that area?
    CommentQuote
  • Even I visited last week, and even on Sunday, the work was in progress.
    CommentQuote
  • We have been allotted north-facing flat in block 2B1. Anyone got any south-facing or outside-facing flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ElliotRoad1
    We have been allotted north-facing flat in block 2B1. Anyone got any south-facing or outside-facing flats?

Mine is in 2B9... Not sure, which side facing...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar24x7
    Mine is in 2B9... Not sure, which side facing...

Okay. If you had visited the office for the lottery for flat position, then there was a display board with a map showing the numbers of each flat. From that, I found out my exact flat position.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ElliotRoad1
    Okay. If you had visited the office for the lottery for flat position, then there was a display board with a map showing the numbers of each flat. From that, I found out my exact flat position.

I see. Yes, there was a Map for sure but it's a two year old story. I think, I signed up in August 2014 or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Lots of buyers have not yet been able to complete agreement . Even those who has done that were told to wait till August 2016 for availing home loan from bank . They do not have legal formalities completed for all precinct . Very sad and poor progress .
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • DB09033 years ago
      How is this (Ushali) project? worth buying?
  • Can someone please elaborate what it means to have agreement done? We have received an agreement on a 10-rupee stamp paper. Is that all? Or will there be any other "final" agreement?
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing else I could remember.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, any news? Good progress shown in gallery pictures on Simoco site.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i have visited Sanhita Satuli project on 23rd October, Sunday. The construction work is going on full swing. I have been allocated a 3 BHK flat from first phase. I am quite impressed by the kind of material they are using and the full swing of work. Even on Sunday, workers are working without a holiday. Had a conversation with their engineers. Saw bus kb-22 plying on the road. This project is for those who can wait for 5 years.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • madhum68642 years ago
      I saw Advertisement of Sanhita in ABP today..when called up they told 2 and 3 bhk flat are available. I am new to this..can anyone share more experience about this proj..How far it is from Unitech? what is the progress of Contruction?
  • How is this (Ushali) project? Is the project & the builder trust-worthy? How about the location (it's about 18 Kms from CC2)?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • dixit12 years ago
      Ushali project is in a remote area (Sashan thana),not worth investing..