Sort by :
Filter by :
I know the pain of putting ur money in such project where the builder already broken trust even before the construction reaches to ground floor.
So even though i have already withdraw and get my refund back, I just came here to share my experience as i have seen someone told, those who got refund did not come here to share experience.
Case 1 : My case.
- I have booked 3BHK, paid 3.6 Lacs approx including tax.
- I had signed agreement letter.
- I got refund 2.48 Lacs after 30% deduction on full money.
Case 2 : My Friend
- He booked 3BHK, paid 3.6 approx.
- He didnot signed the agreement.
- He got refund approx 2.9 Lacs . (30% deduction on booking money 54000 and 15% deduction on 3 Lacs)
since he did not signed the agreement means he leagally did not agree for 30% deduction. so he argued, threatened them leagal procedings and managed to get 2.9Lac, and as i signed the agreement so I don have any option and i agreed with 30% deduction and got refund 2.48 Lacs
reason for withdraw : Its my personal assesment based on the current progress.CommentQuote1Flag
- It took around 6 months to get the money back after close followup in every 15/20 days over call , visit personally..CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by ExtremeIt took around 6 months to get the money back after close followup in every 15/20 days over call , visit personally..
Six months running around would seem really frustrating. However, it is a good signal. At least the company is not running away with anyone's money. Looking at latest pictures and having visited in June, construction speed seems promising.CommentQuote0Flag
- WATER QUALITY:
Obviously, one cannot expect municipal water line so far from city. Can anyone provide information regarding quality of groundwater in that area?CommentQuote0Flag
- Even I visited last week, and even on Sunday, the work was in progress.CommentQuote0Flag
- We have been allotted north-facing flat in block 2B1. Anyone got any south-facing or outside-facing flats?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ElliotRoad1We have been allotted north-facing flat in block 2B1. Anyone got any south-facing or outside-facing flats?
Mine is in 2B9... Not sure, which side facing...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kumar24x7Mine is in 2B9... Not sure, which side facing...
Okay. If you had visited the office for the lottery for flat position, then there was a display board with a map showing the numbers of each flat. From that, I found out my exact flat position.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ElliotRoad1Okay. If you had visited the office for the lottery for flat position, then there was a display board with a map showing the numbers of each flat. From that, I found out my exact flat position.
I see. Yes, there was a Map for sure but it's a two year old story. I think, I signed up in August 2014 or so.CommentQuote0Flag
- Lots of buyers have not yet been able to complete agreement . Even those who has done that were told to wait till August 2016 for availing home loan from bank . They do not have legal formalities completed for all precinct . Very sad and poor progress .CommentQuote0Flag
- Can someone please elaborate what it means to have agreement done? We have received an agreement on a 10-rupee stamp paper. Is that all? Or will there be any other "final" agreement?CommentQuote1Flag
- Nothing else I could remember.....CommentQuote1Flag
- Hello, any news? Good progress shown in gallery pictures on Simoco site.CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys i have visited Sanhita Satuli project on 23rd October, Sunday. The construction work is going on full swing. I have been allocated a 3 BHK flat from first phase. I am quite impressed by the kind of material they are using and the full swing of work. Even on Sunday, workers are working without a holiday. Had a conversation with their engineers. Saw bus kb-22 plying on the road. This project is for those who can wait for 5 years.CommentQuote1Flag
- How is this (Ushali) project? Is the project & the builder trust-worthy? How about the location (it's about 18 Kms from CC2)?CommentQuote0Flag