Sort by :
Filter by :
- any update on this project ? Mr Debnath , what about your flat ? Are you getting demand letter from Simoco on time to time basis which is being accepted by bank ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any update on present status. It seems all the pics in gallery on Simoco site are similar.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hey am new to this ..but in ph 2 am planning not for investment but a weekend home a 1 bhk. .total coming to 8.31 lakhs ..is this a good deal..if u bi there then must have sanctioned ..I went there and saw the full projects is in full swing..atleast 1.2.3 all are there coming up..my only question is ..will regstration be an issueCommentQuote0Flag
- It seems (through pics in the website) that Sanhita Phase 1 is sold totally. There are so many towers. Seems investors gave a great thumbs up to this phase 1 project. Construction work in full swing.CommentQuote1Flag
- what is the current update status of this much hyped project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello Guys, I have not looked at this site for a long time. Hope you all are doing well. I got a question. For an 1BHK, Simoco is asking for more money for grills & geyser point. Did any of you got that mail / letter from them?
- Hi , I have booked a 3 BHK in sanhita. Now sale deed is prepared.
They are asking for electricity setup charges (setup of wire from sub station to Sanhita plot and transformer) around Rs 80,000 /- . Does any one given to them or any information did you received regarding that.
They have not informed about this much money while booking. I do not understand why he told at last time.
Thanks in advance.CommentQuote0Flag
- I apprcohed to Departmet of Consumer affairs , saltlake . Attended some hearing there . The official/moderater informed that they do not have judicial power. Then I took drop letter & filed a consumer case at North 24 Parganas district forum ,Barasat. The case is pending there .
I dmanded full money with Interest back.CommentQuote0Flag