Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any update on this project ? Mr Debnath , what about your flat ? Are you getting demand letter from Simoco on time to time basis which is being accepted by bank ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sdebnath2 years ago
      Yes, I get demand letter based on their progress and I request my bank to pay them...
  • Any update on present status. It seems all the pics in gallery on Simoco site are similar.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey am new to this ..but in ph 2 am planning not for investment but a weekend home a 1 bhk. .total coming to 8.31 lakhs ..is this a good deal..if u bi there then must have sanctioned ..I went there and saw the full projects is in full swing..atleast 1.2.3 all are there coming up..my only question is ..will regstration be an issue
    CommentQuote
  • It seems (through pics in the website) that Sanhita Phase 1 is sold totally. There are so many towers. Seems investors gave a great thumbs up to this phase 1 project. ​​​​​Construction work in full swing.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sabyas72642 years ago
      I booked a 3BHK flat on 3b4- 4e block, In my agreement it is written like precinct no1. It means that Phase 1 or something else. They told me that it will be delivered by dec 2017. But in the agreement it is written like after 3 years. I am worried. They already taken 50% of the money from me. They are asking for more but bank is not giving the same. Confused.. I am new one on this. please help.
  • what is the current update status of this much hyped project?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ElliotRoad11 years ago
      They are saying possession in March 2018. Most of the towers have come up.
  • Hello Guys, I have not looked at this site for a long time. Hope you all are doing well. I got a question. For an 1BHK, Simoco is asking for more money for grills & geyser point. Did any of you got that mail / letter from them?

Thanks,
    SD

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • arinda48231 years ago
      yes I also have received the email.
  • Hi , I have booked a 3 BHK in sanhita. Now sale deed is prepared.
    They are asking for electricity setup charges (setup of wire from sub station to Sanhita plot and transformer) around Rs 80,000 /- . Does any one given to them or any information did you received regarding that.
    They have not informed about this much money while booking. I do not understand why he told at last time.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • I apprcohed to Departmet of Consumer affairs , saltlake . Attended some hearing there . The official/moderater informed that they do not have judicial power. Then I took drop letter & filed a consumer case at North 24 Parganas district forum ,Barasat. The case is pending there .

I dmanded full money with Interest back.
    CommentQuote