Sanhita Satuli by Simco Infrastructure in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last updated: May 25 2019
570 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sanhita Satuli by Simco Infrastructure in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Water quality

Can anyone provide an idea about water quality around this area or Rajarhat in general? Of course, no one expects municipal water line in such remote area!!!

I hope the ground / boring water in these areas is not as bad as Christopher Road or Topsia.

Comment

One thing which I always doubt while making an investment which is very long term is that if that area is not habitable for next 10 yrs or so how do you make the returns work?
      As on one hand you continue to spend annual maintenance costs, club charges, other costs every year and by the time the area actually develops I.e. 10 yrs, your property may not give you that price appreciation whicha new construction can give at that point in time?

Comment

abhishekjhab - very insightful...makes sense to me...In kolkata, too much futuristic location has many challenges.

Comment

<P>
          Originally posted by ElliotRoad1 View Post
          Can anyone provide an idea about water quality around this area or Rajarhat in general? Of course, no one expects municipal water line in such remote area!!!</P><P> </P><P>I hope the ground / boring water in these areas is not as bad as Christopher Road or Topsia.
          </P><P> </P><P>The water of Rajarhat has high iron contents. All resident must have proper water treatment option, else it will be a nightmare.</P><P> </P>

Comment

Originally posted by abhishekjhab View Post
            One thing which I always doubt while making an investment which is very long term is that if that area is not habitable for next 10 yrs or so how do you make the returns work?
            As on one hand you continue to spend annual maintenance costs, club charges, other costs every year and by the time the area actually develops I.e. 10 yrs, your property may not give you that price appreciation whicha new construction can give at that point in time?
            Yes, that is a very valid point. Completely agree Abhishek. Look at Rajarhat, for last 10 years it has been under development but still we have huge skyscrapers waiting to be occupied.

Comment

Have decided to drop this project, not submitting application

Comment

Originally posted by sandipRC View Post
                <P></P><P> </P><P>The water of Rajarhat has high iron contents. All resident must have proper water treatment option, else it will be a nightmare.</P><P> </P>
                It's a concern but not a major problem. Must of the complex has its own water treatment plant. And it's not so costly.

We are installing at our own cost in a stand alone building.

Iron water is common around kolkata.
                Last edited January 9 2016, 10:49 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Considering the distance : at least 7KM from Unitech, and road+development to that extent is very uncertain , its a tough decision to convince myself, am thinking of giving this a pass.

Anyone, interested in taking the form I have bought, pls contact me.

Comment

Sanhita - application form

Have decided to drop out. Anyone interested to apply, let me know. I have a spare application form.

Comment

Thank you friends for the details discussion about this project.

I am not much optimistic on the return of this investment and decided not to proceed further so have not submitted the application form. Waiting for some better project..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X