• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sanhita Satuli by Simco Infrastructure in Rajarhat, Kolkata

^^^ how it is related to this thread?

Comment

Kumar,
      Police will not take FIR as officially nothing proof that they cheated. They offered you an agreement that flat will be delivered say 2017 Jun, so you can not mark them cheater now as you have signed the agreement in those clauses. Only you can get legal help if after that stipulated time period is over and they are unable to deliver you as per agreement. You have the option to cancel any time by providing cancellation charge, which you also signed.

I understand we are emotional and want to see progress in each day, that only can be done unofficially by pushing and asking them time to time.

Comment

Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
        IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by kumar24x7 View Post
          This is a great logic... hats off to you... They are taking money in company account, and I don't think banks pay interest on current accounts, and the more they delay, the inflation would make it costlier for them? Don't you think, there have been lots of scams in West Bengal lately, and Police would be more alert, and vigilant to take action? If you are not interested with Police, then I think, you must have some great alternative plan, to get answers from them, and force them to get project on schedule. And please, no more quotes/comments to me, as I am out of ideas already.
          FYI, Kotak Mahindra Bank Current Account gives Fixed Deposit Interest.
          [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by kumar24x7 View Post
            They will register an FIR against builders for cheating... what else? If you do NOT have courage to say it in Police Station, what you'll say in court? Even if you go to court, by seeking legal help, the court will ask Police to investigate, and you'll need to tell the situation to police, at that time. Or if you think, only a simple legal notice from lawyer can help it, then it maybe another case. But, since you are confident that they won't deliver, will they refund on just plain legal notice? Had someone here tried it? if yes, what was the result?
            @Kumar,
            police can not help you, they have nothing to do here....better (i repeatedly suggested) consult with a lawyer...

See we are not here to sue Simoco right now, we all want that project gets completed within time. but if they fail, then we can go to court....but there are always some clause written on the agreements that are always in favor of the builders, they do it to save themselves in case of some unwanted situations ---- and we have to sign that agreement, so this will stop us to take legal action ........ So , what to do now ?

we need protection, and that only a good lawyer can give you, not police

And you know buyers are quiet smart these days...most of them hire lawyers

@to all,
            Ohh, just remember, I visited Simoco office @Sec V last friday....seems they are doing a nice work to decorate their office....the Biiiiiig Godrej building is to showing development.....I have seen new placards of Sanhita with revised price ......talked with UBI representatives at Simoco office ----- Overall I felt a positive vibe ......... well I felt this vibe last year too when they started this project, so......

Comment

What price they are quoting now?

Comment

Originally posted by anirban8 View Post
                What price they are quoting now?

cant tell you exactly, but seems for 1bhk they are charging 1 lakhs more, & for 2-3bhk its 2+ lakhs more.....

Comment

did u signed the dotted line of agreement....!!!!

Comment

@Sdebnath and @aniban8

Did u sign the dotted line??

Comment

what dotted line ? didnt get you....@barakobama1

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X