Collapse

Sanhita Satuli by Simco Infrastructure in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last updated: May 25 2019
570 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sanhita Satuli by Simco Infrastructure in Rajarhat, Kolkata

I am asking, did any 1 of u signed the Agreement paper.

And to inform all, i recently got call from them that they have got approvals from UBI and a sales representative from UBI is also present in their office to assist the investors in loan process.

I will be going to their office on tuesday to confirm the matter and to check the bank Approval letter.

Please suggest what other papers, should I ask from them. Please list those documents, so that I just go and ask for those.

Comment

Originally posted by sdebnath View Post
      @to all,
      Ohh, just remember, I visited Simoco office @Sec V last friday....seems they are doing a nice work to decorate their office....the Biiiiiig Godrej building is to showing development.....I have seen new placards of Sanhita with revised price ......talked with UBI representatives at Simoco office ----- Overall I felt a positive vibe ......... well I felt this vibe last year too when they started this project, so......

Hello,

I had signed agreement in second week of June itself.

Last week, again I was there, nothing suspicious at all. After signing agreement, I wrote few positive posts there, but people are simply NOT willing to listen. Maybe, others can post their views, after they meet them.

Regards,
      Kumar

Comment

HDFC Still says, Simoco still could not provide them revised sanctioned plan.

Comment

Can you please clarify whether United Bank of India or Union Bank of India is offering loan? Which branch should we contact?

Comment

United Bank of India.
            Any branch you can contact. Sanhita project tied up with UBI, headoffice, Kolkata.

Comment

Thanks. Would like to know what other members have decided after sanctioning of bank loan. The agreement is one sided and with some major shortcomings.

Comment

Sanhita Simoco Project

Hi,I am a buyer of 3BHK at Sanhita and i am also worry.Coz i am now looking for bank loan and applied to IDBI bank.Severel documents has been asked by bank for SANHITA.I also submitted.But anither 200 to 250 documents needed for project approval and bank do not want to give loan for sanhita project when i am talking him,so kindly suggest what should i do.Any one has information bank approval of Simoco project.I heared that UBI has approval for this project

Comment

Originally posted by debmalya15 View Post
                  Hi,I am a buyer of 3BHK at Sanhita and i am also worry.Coz i am now looking for bank loan and applied to IDBI bank.Severel documents has been asked by bank for SANHITA.I also submitted.But anither 200 to 250 documents needed for project approval and bank do not want to give loan for sanhita project when i am talking him,so kindly suggest what should i do.Any one has information bank approval of Simoco project.I heared that UBI has approval for this project
                  I have also taken loan from ubi as no other bank is giving loan. I took loan from united bank purbachal branch which is near salt lake stadium as the manager is active and took all documents from my office in sector v

Comment

I shall also say onething which the manager guided me... The agreement which we have does not contain the cost of parking in it..in page no 3or4 of agreement where the total sale price is mentioned. So we shall get it updated from sanhita office so that our loan amount from bank increases

Comment

Originally posted by debmalya15 View Post
                      Can you please share with us - what are all the documents that Bank asked And what are all the documents (if any) that Sanhita/Simoco provided you ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X