Collapse

Sanhita Satuli by Simco Infrastructure in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last updated: May 25 2019
570 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sanhita Satuli by Simco Infrastructure in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Though the sanhita website says the project is approved by HDFC , UBI, Sbi etc. Then also the branch managers of UBI are telling that they have no such information.

I shown them the website of sanhita , then also they refuse to talk further.

May be the Banks are refusing as the project falls under gram panchyaat area.

Comment

I am having below information:

UBI Loan approval letter proves that they have approved this project. However, SBI says, they will provide loans to individual applicants as the papers of the project are OK but as a project they will not approve SANHITA SATULI. HDFC has approved some portion of the project.

Can anyone let us know something more?
      Last edited January 30 2016, 10:48 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Check out latest pictures of January 19th posted by Sanhita on website.

sanhita.net/satuli/gallery-detail/?gid=462

Gallery Detail « Welcome to Sanhita
        Last edited January 22 2016, 07:44 PM. Reason: link format

Comment

ElliotRoad1;

I see that you have been a member for too long in this site and know a far amount of deal about this project .

If you don't mind , can u give me an insight of this sanhita satauli project because just today my dad caught it's sight on a newspaper and was quite astounded by the project details .

So, As an inexperienced rookie , I would be glad if u tell me whether this project is worth rooting for or not.
          Last edited January 30 2016, 01:25 PM. Reason: user tag.

Comment

Sanhita has just advertised for the second phase. I am very new to buying properties. Please give me some insight whether it is a good place to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmilab View Post
              Sanhita has just advertised for the second phase. I am very new to buying properties. Please give me some insight whether it is a good place to buy.
              Check this post...https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...52#post2018352

This project is in the gram panchyayat area, with no proper road approach. These projects pay a lot to the ruling party and "goonda tax" to the syndicates so they can move on their marketing efforts. No bank can approve a project in the gram panchayat and a land marked as "agriculture".
              Better visit there personally and get the papers verified by a good lawyer.

Comment

saikatgang; thanks for your reply...but I am wondering how are the banks then selling the application forms..i asked the UBI bank manager and he said that it is bank approved and no searching will be done on this.
                Last edited January 31 2016, 01:30 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

SumeetSri; thanks for placing faith on my opinions, though I myself only have that much information which is available via this forum and sanhita website.

Real estate wise, there are some more experienced contributors on this forum who can give reliable expert opinion. Many of them have actually done the running around, visited banks, etc.

From my limited knowledge, I have seen ups and downs in this project.

NEGATIVES:
                  1. Initially when project was launched, during application, lottery, allotment etc. phases, there was too much confusion and no one had full information. Apart from the initial advertisement in newspaper and little info on website, there was no official communication of any kind and a bit roundabout replies by their office regarding project approval, loan approval, land ownership.
                  2. Even the location was vaguely advertised, the map was totally misleading, and only upon visiting the Satuli site later on did the applicants realize that it is in an extremely remote location. If you check Google maps, Sanhita is about 12 km further East of Tata Medical Center. 12 km of undeveloped flat land. Not to forget that Tata Medical is itself at the fag end of developed area.
                  3. Proper Rajarhat itself remains not fully developed even after 10 years, half the flats remain vacant. One can only imagine when development will be able to reach until Sanhita site.
                  4. It would be difficult to resell or rent out property so far from city. Imagine who would travel 12 km for a job or school on a daily basis?
                  5. Initially there was almost no construction, no boundary wall, at the site for about a year.
                  6. Surely not for short-term returns.

POSITIVES:
                  1. Only for last few months has there been a flurry of activities and now we can see about 5 or 6 blocks under construction, some even reached 3rd floor. Construction going on at slow pace is an advantage as one gets more time to pay installments. Slow, but should be steady.
                  2. The rates are low compared to any project in Kolkata. Everyone cannot afford 50-lakh apartments. So getting an apartment within 20 lakhs is a good deal.
                  3. At this price, the proposed facilities are very attractive (if at all they are delivered).
                  4. Invest only if you can wait for 10 years. Example, as a means to fund your kids' future education, etc.

I hope this helps!
                  Last edited February 1 2016, 12:08 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Thank u sooo much ElliotRoad1; ... Ur detailed explanation to my question made me satisfied completely and now i know what to do further from now.

This project might be a very eye-catchy one but still it has it's cons and no one one knows whether it will be taken under map or not or even connected properly with the city in the coming years. So its better to wait for some other residential project other than this one which will show some promising features .

Thank u soo much again for your help.
                    Last edited February 1 2016, 08:12 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Since past couple of years this project has been a headache for buyers....the project was suspicious...Simoco is not great company we can trust on so easily, but still some of us invested there....some withdrawn their application ....... And...few people just shared scary stories ..... trust me all those were nightmare to me ......

I really dont know the final fate of this project, I lost hope that they can complete it by time. But when I see some of us again starts discussion on Bank approval - it creates another headache........these are old stories....one must visit all the posts in this thread....this project is UBI approved (at least).....and we must share some concrete statement mentioning the source of it......

Regarding the progress of development, why don't you guys go there at site, take some pictures & share here.....I used to do it when I was in India....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X