Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
Reply
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone have information when they will conduct the lottery?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basudeb
    Yes.. They told me they are arranging for a gathering at Science City Auditorium for those who did a confirmed booking and the would be distributing the letters then. The event would be held around or on 13th May


    Yeah, they told me the same too. Also they said we should get invitation letter for that thru mail within 25th April. 13th May is not a Holiday everywhere. I told them my concern.


    Pls reply if anyone got that letter.
    CommentQuote
  • I recieved the confirmation letter last week.....they sent it thru DTDC courier to my home.....I went to their office weeks back before election....they said construction has been started and the road (connecting Sanhita to the main highway road is underconstruction.....it seems they have arranged service for siteseeing but it is stopped now....dnt know when they'll start it again...:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    I recieved the confirmation letter last week.....they sent it thru DTDC courier to my home.....I went to their office weeks back before election....they said construction has been started and the road (connecting Sanhita to the main highway road is underconstruction.....it seems they have arranged service for siteseeing but it is stopped now....dnt know when they'll start it again...



    Good news, thanks @sdebnath! Construction started and road also being built! I am eager to visit the site, on my own if they do not arrange immediately.

    Caution: Do not try to visit the site during monsoons! Go at your own risk because the road is in very poor condition, and if you get stuck in that mud and it starts raining, then you will have nowhere to take shelter! It's a jungle out there :bab (44): !
    CommentQuote
  • It seems lottery is going on 13 jun at Science city for 3bhk...this is for those customers who have gone for lottery and not for the confirm buying option....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    You have booked the flat directly from Simoco or through Century Reality 21 their marketing/channel partner. Actually I have booked 1BHK flat through Century Reality21 in the month of March'14 but till date I have not got any confirmation letter.
    Can you pls help me by providing the name and phone no of the concern person in Simoco.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pinaki Datta
    Hi,

    You have booked the flat directly from Simoco or through Century Reality 21 their marketing/channel partner. Actually I have booked 1BHK flat through Century Reality21 in the month of March'14 but till date I have not got any confirmation letter.
    Can you pls help me by providing the name and phone no of the concern person in Simoco.


    @Pinaki, I booked directly from Simoco headoffice at Saltlake Sec-v, from Mr. Amit.

    Their Toll free number : 1-800-200-0104
    Mr. Amit's Desk : 033-4004-9983

    Good luck, n let us what they say to you...

    Also, try to locate your nearest DTDC courier & talk to them. This happened with me. Simoco sent it to my home address where I wanted it to my current address. I went to DTDC courier (I knew they are the vendor as informed by Sanhita toll free number) at my area & came to know what happened, by that time they already dispatched it....
    CommentQuote
  • I have received the letter.... I haven't visited the site recently. Please update what is happening there... I'm curious!! :rolleyes2:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I have got the confirmation letter today. They have mentioned that Building/floor/flat no will be informed later once they complete the lottery and other formalities.

    Do you have any update on the same.
    CommentQuote
  • I have not received any confirmation letter till today .....but they have called me and confirmed me......as well as I have checked the website "Sanhita.net" and found my name in the lucky draw sheet.

    confirmation letter is required for next processs? or it is not mandatory.
    CommentQuote
  • I have received the call from the Sanhita team and received the letter yesterday. It is asking to come to their office as quickly as possible with a demand draft of 3,29,978/- for the flat allotment lottery. The letter also had a dvd, supposedly containing the animated work through of the project, but turns out to be a blank dvd in my case. If anyone gets it with some content, please tell us about it.

    I am still thinking whether to go ahead with the booking or cancel it.
    CommentQuote
  • I also received the First Installment letter for 3 bhk flat Sanhita. I am confused whether to go with it or not. I have doubt on below points

    1. Whether any bank financing this project.If no bank is financing means they dont have clear all the legal formalities like Title transfer of land(in there name and from who they have purchase,history of land etc), Commencement certificate,Clearances from Environment,Water and Power dept, Approval from authority on sanctioned project.

    2. Will Simoco able to complete the project or leave in between.


    3. They have suddenly increased the 3bk flats number which was not earlier in there plan- means there layout is still not finalized.

    4. 1 and 2 bhk flats lottery still not declared.

    Please let me Known whether i should go with this Project or cancel it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DebopamD
    I have received the call from the Sanhita team and received the letter yesterday. It is asking to come to their office as quickly as possible with a demand draft of 3,29,978/- for the flat allotment lottery. The letter also had a dvd, supposedly containing the animated work through of the project, but turns out to be a blank dvd in my case. If anyone gets it with some content, please tell us about it.

    I am still thinking whether to go ahead with the booking or cancel it.


    Yes .. I too have received the allotment letter and a DVD which contained an artist's impression video of the project(not blank) which looks impressive and awesome (Don' know whether it will turn out that awesome!! ).... but hopeful. Anyone unlucky at the lottery of 3 BHK may contact me 9231501896. My name is Basudeb Banerjee and I got a 3 bhk flat at Sanhita. :clap2:
    CommentQuote
  • Interestingly, many people who won the lottery are reselling on quikr, olx, etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Even though thousands of people had purchased the forms but very few people actually applied. Was anyone unlucky in the lottery? Any person who had applied but did not win the lottery, please let us know. I think the number of applicants would be very less and everyone who applied had won the lottery.
    CommentQuote