Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • UPDATE: The location map has now been updated on their website. Now it shows a more clear location though still it is not true to scale. The distance from proposed Infosys campus to Sanhita is much more than the location map shows. Also, it looks like Infosys is just a dream. There is no progress on their Kolkata campus, looks like canceled.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • hello forum,

Few facts about SANHITA:

1. The distance of the site from college more (Sec V) is 17.5 km. They have arranged vehicle to go to the site twice in everyday (12.30 PM and 3.30 PM). Total journey time 2 hrs (to and fro).

2. The layout has been changed in creasing the number of 3bhk flats. And it has been uploaded in site. Still they are trying to get some more lands nearby. Hence the final layout can me modified without altering the tower location as of now.

3. Land registry has been completed. Mutation of land is on progress.

4. Soil testing in the land site is on progress.

5. G+4 has been approved by gram panchayet. G+7 yet to be approved by block officer. The plan has been submitted.

6. They are being pressurized to complete the project by Jan 2017 but they have committed to hand over it by the end of 2017.

7. After allotment money, from next installment it is possible to get bank loan (IDBI bank is already their partner and other banks also looking for the scope). So it is quite expected from a reputed bank that before giving loan they will verify all the legal documents of the project. Hence possibility of being cheated is less.

8. East-West metro from sec V to phoolbagan will be going to start within 2-3 yrs. Public transport will also start near Sanhita project. Same has been already approved and agreed (may be the frequency will be less).

Hence it is a good field to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • Just got a call from Sanhita, claimming 44K for the allotment money (or whatever I dont remember what they called it). I went for confirmed booking for 1 BHK, so paid 100,000 initially. This will be the second payment. They say after I pay this they will do individual lottery on the same day (unlike common lottery for all on same day). They also say after I pay 44K, I can go for bank loan.....
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone visiting the site, can you please take pics & upload here ?
    CommentQuote
  • @sdebnath... actually this week their service is closed due to heavy rain and bad condition of the road... I think their service will start latest by next week...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    Just got a call from Sanhita, claimming 44K for the allotment money (or whatever I dont remember what they called it). I went for confirmed booking for 1 BHK, so paid 100,000 initially. This will be the second payment. They say after I pay this they will do individual lottery on the same day (unlike common lottery for all on same day). They also say after I pay 44K, I can go for bank loan.....

What is meaning of "individual lottery" ? I think that is only for selection of flat/floor/block.
    CommentQuote
  • Now any of 3BHK allotee has seen Land registry Papers, IDBI clearance for loan etc?

Now any of 3BHK allotee has seen Land registry Papers, IDBI clearance for loan etc?
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen gram panchayet approval blue print of G+4 towers... and IDBI till now not cleared for loan... once land mutation of land will be over then only IDBI will agree for giving loan...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ElliotRoad1
    What is meaning of "individual lottery" ? I think that is only for selection of flat/floor/block.

you are right. actually those who has booked directly without lottery, they are privileged to occupy their block first. Thtz why they have called for allotment of their individual block.
    CommentQuote
  • I got a letter too from them asking to pay allotment money , Rs 44k. But no CD/DVD or nothing else was in that envelope :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    I got a letter too from them asking to pay allotment money , Rs 44k. But no CD/DVD or nothing else was in that envelope :(

ya... that is a problem... it happns to me also... no CD/DVD was inside... actually in the mean time u can go to their office and ask for it... they will give... actually in DVD all the animation video are there... not much useful...
    CommentQuote
  • The CD only contains a virtual video of the project. You can also watch it on their site Sanhita
    _____http://sanhita.net/images/sanhita_video.html
    CommentQuote
  • Site pictures

I went on site visit on 11th July, here are the current pictures of the site attached.
    I took a complete video while travelling by simoco arranged cab from Unitech to Sanhita site, will upload it sometimes next weekend.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Great work @sdebnath :clap2::clap2::clap2:. Thanks from all of us.

Any signs of road renovation?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the kachha muddy road connecting Sanhita to main road is getting renovated. the driver told us HIDCO is working on it. They are renovating the canal too.

Road work is halted due to rainy season, hope after Durgapuja they'll start with full fledge.

I loved the area, its just a green rural area with no-pollution, far away from city. But nothing is there nearer to that project site. To buy any daily needs (except banana or milk :bab (59):) you have to drive towards main road (eastern link highway, 4km approx from Sanhita). Population is existing beside that highway.

From Unitech, it took around 20 mins drive to reach the site.
    CommentQuote