Dear experts,

Read in Anandabazar newspaper today about the project Sanhita being developed by Simoco Infrastructure. The price they are offerring are as below
1 BHK - 451 SqFt - 7,20,390
2 BHK - 14,74,000
3 BHK - 17,74,890

This is located on the east of the Eastern Link Highway, behind the New Town Heights on an extension of the Bagjola canal. The area at the moment has no connectivity, the roads are extremely poor and is about 6 minutes drive from New Town Heights / Sukhobrishti. My questions are;
1. I would primarily be buying here for investment. Would it be a good buy at this price considering I would sell it only after 10 years or so?
2. Is Simoco Infrastructure a well known name in the realty sector. I have not heard of them much earlier. Would seek your advice.
3. What is the general mood regarding that locality?

The per square feet price is coming roughly around 1700. I am not sure if that is a good buy at this area? Please suggest.
Read more
533 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has the construction work started in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Anriban,

Are you a potential buyer at Sanhita? I booked a 2 BHK and paid the first installment but haven't heard anything back from them yet.

Amrit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amritanudas
    Hey Anriban,

Are you a potential buyer at Sanhita? I booked a 2 BHK and paid the first installment but haven't heard anything back from them yet.

Amrit

I stay out of Kolkata so not able to visit this project site. But definitely checking out from investment perspective and trying to fetch in information.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't live in Kolkata also, that makes it difficult to follow up with them, my other investment is coming out smooth, but Sanhita has been very difficult to deal with.
    CommentQuote
    I made the first payment and have not received any communication from them yet, every time I call them, I am told that they will mail out the letters shortly. The second payment was due after 15 days of the first payment but they have not sent any documents yet. Anyone made the second payment or know anything about the project status?

I have receives their letter confirming the 1st payment. Additionally they also mentioned that:

1. They are in still in pre-processing activity of the original construction work.

2. All the pre-processing activity will be likely to be end up with in couple of weeks.

3. They already approached to couple of banks (names are not mentioned) who will likely to approve their project very soon.

4. After bank's approval they will make Sell-agreement for all the buyers and we can take home loan also for the same payment.

5. They have modified the payment schedule of 1st installment from :45 days after allotment" to "30 days after the Sell-agreement".

At last one positive move from the management of SANHITA.
    CommentQuote
  • Can any1 share the layout of the apartments here? What is the expected possession date?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirban8
    Can any1 share the layout of the apartments here? What is the expected possession date?

You can easily find all the layout including master plan at their website. According to them they are likely to hand over the flats at the end of 2017.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbasak
    You can easily find all the layout including master plan at their website. According to them they are likely to hand over the flats at the end of 2017.

Thank you. actually I read in this thread that they don't have a website. I will check the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Basak,

When did you receive the paperwork confirming the first payment?

And # 5, did you mean the payment schedule of 2nd installment?
    CommentQuote
    Basak,

When did you receive the paperwork confirming the first payment?

And # 5, did you mean the payment schedule of 2nd installment?

1. I have received their confirmation letter just a couple of day back precisely on last saturdy (25/10)....

2. No. First amount (whatever we have payed) is termed as allotment money. And 1st installment which is supposed to pay "within 45 days of allotment" is rescheduled as "30 days within the preparation of individual Sell-agreement". They have written that this "Sell-agreement" most likely to be given to us within next month.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Basak for the update.
    CommentQuote
  • 3rd Nov 2014, ie yesterday, I recieved an invitation card from SIMOCO inside an opened envelope, stating they are inviting me for ----

Biswakarma Puja that was on 17th Sept

Did any of you get this ?
    Was there anything else in the envelope ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdebnath
    3rd Nov 2014, ie yesterday, I recieved an invitation card from SIMOCO inside an opened envelope, stating they are inviting me for ----

Biswakarma Puja that was on 17th Sept

Did any of you get this ?
    Was there anything else in the envelope ?

I also received the same.... but on 20th October... only invitation card was there... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the bank approval? Did Simico manage to get bank approval?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaiti Lodh
    Hello friends. Its great to get such reviews from you all on this project. My friend and I booked for this project in the a preferred category. While booking their marketing head Shubhojit Dutt (as introduced by other staff) me ntioned some facilities for the preferred category
    1-If there is full down payment then we get 2% discount on the price
    2- A flat of your own choice without lottery
    3- Open car parking free of cost

You dont need to go for paid covered car parking.
    After receiving a letter for payment of 54,978/- we went to their office at Godrej Genesis building, 2nd Floor.... with no signboards as mentioned in other posts.
    What we got to know is
    1-No discount of 2% on downpayment
    2- Lottery is being done first cum first serve basis which is never heard of
    3- We will not get the flat of our choice
    4- No free car parking... covered or open
    Whereas all the three points except free car parking had been confirmed by them by email
    We visited their office many times and talked with Mr Prasenjit Mukherjee who has a business card without any designation mentioned on it.
    He told us that they are having a litigation with Century21 as they had falsely committed several customers.
    The land is also not under HIDCO as informed by their employee.

So we have decided to pull out as their words have really failed to keep up their commitments at such an early stage.
    Moreover, since March there has not been no development except taking money.

We also booked two 3BHK flats at Sanhita. However, the way things are moving, anybody would be skeptical on the future of this project. We have decided to withdraw our application but unaware of the process. Did anybody pulled out from the project and received their money back? Any leads would be much appreciated.
    CommentQuote