Guys,

i saw few advertisements on 99acres about Tata Eden court Phase 2 price Rs 5200 per sqft Possession in Dev 2017 and posted few days back.

what a great surprise, this project of tata is still on 5200/- and still waiting for customers where the new project Tata Avenida are claiming that they are over booked???????????

there are any many experts associated with this forum. pl give your expert comment about Tata eden and new project. for new project they are trying to hype the rate.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prabhu1978
    Guys,

i saw few advertisements on 99acres about Tata Eden court Phase 2 price Rs 5200 per sqft Possession in Dev 2017 and posted few days back.

what a great surprise, this project of tata is still on 5200/- and still waiting for customers where the new project Tata Avenida are claiming that they are over booked???????????

there are any many experts associated with this forum. pl give your expert comment about Tata eden and new project. for new project they are trying to hype the rate.

IMHO, other than better delivery certainty and relatively better quality, I dont believe Tata RE is any different than other RE players.. i.e artificial hype creation, artificial shortage of good apartments etc..Also don't forget the role in this by the middle men / aka RE brokers..
    CommentQuote