Last updated: April 28 2021
67 | Posts
11955 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal Aqua View Ideal Group Salt Lake City Kolkata

Dear Forum Members -

I have recently invested in Ideal Aqua View project. I was looking forward to connect with some other members of this forum who have invested in this project. That way we can stay connected and learn from each other on the various paper work and other home work we need to do as a buyer to protect our interests. Pls let me know

Thanks a ton
    Manish

Re : Ideal Aqua View Ideal Group Salt Lake City Kolkata

hi, i also visited few days back and i was near to finalise but due to time based payment schedule (not construction based) i withdraw from there. could you give us few more detail like price and tower, floor etc

Comment

Even I have invested in Ideal 3 bhk ...Yes,it would be great to if we are connected here.I have already payed the Booking+2nd installment...Expecting to get the agreement draft soon as it will be done soon....Has anyone visted the site ???Latest construction update???

Comment

There are a few construction photos posted in the Ideal site. I have not received the draft though have been requesting for some time with Ideal...
        Last edited March 11 2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Gud to see investors in Ideal acqua interested in this thread...am still awaiting agreement draft...rest seems ok with this project..have heard of few bank approvals to for ideal acqua,,,,hope things go well...guys keep posting andstay connected.....

Comment

Dear forum members,

Thanks for all your valuable input on this forum.

Aside Manish,

I have also purchased a flat in Ideal Aquaview. Do contact me on this number

Vikash
            Last edited April 1 2014, 06:34 PM. Reason: Contact details sharing is against the IREF rules

Comment

• seth.n
              seth.n commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi I am looking to buy. Are u selling

hello Vikash,

so we got one more investor....How is it going with the developer.....I have received the agreement copy,,,few things needs to be discussed with the developer.....First the maintenace deposit???....secondly why the built up area?? and not super built up area is being mentioned....keep updating the forum about everything you come across,so that we are updated about our interest.....

Comment

Debeshwar and Manishkol......any latest update???

Comment

Originally posted by vikash2014 View Post
                Dear forum members,

Thanks for all your valuable input on this forum.

Aside Manish,

I have also purchased a flat in Ideal Aquaview. Do contact me on this number

Vikash
                Vikash can u message ur mail id......
                Last edited April 1 2014, 06:35 PM. Reason: It was reply on earlier deleted message, so edited accordingly

Comment

All buyers - At the outset, let me apologise for the delayed response as I was caught up in mundanities. . I can stitch together a thread - which would be much more convinient for all of us, I know one more person who has invested thru some other channel

Vikash - Tried reaching the number you provided. But cudnt get thru

Gazala - I agree, I found the mention of built up area (Instead of super built up) offputting. Have you signed the dotted line yet? I have not

As a first time buyer - not sure if we should get this agreement (with lots of legal teasers in it) validated by an attorney.

Thanks
                  Manish
                  Last edited March 25 2014, 07:48 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X