Dear Forum Members -

I have recently invested in Ideal Aqua View project. I was looking forward to connect with some other members of this forum who have invested in this project. That way we can stay connected and learn from each other on the various paper work and other home work we need to do as a buyer to protect our interests. Pls let me know

Thanks a ton
Manish
Read more
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi, i also visited few days back and i was near to finalise but due to time based payment schedule (not construction based) i withdraw from there. could you give us few more detail like price and tower, floor etc
    CommentQuote
  • Even I have invested in Ideal 3 bhk ...Yes,it would be great to if we are connected here.I have already payed the Booking+2nd installment...Expecting to get the agreement draft soon as it will be done soon....Has anyone visted the site ???Latest construction update???
    CommentQuote
  • There are a few construction photos posted in the Ideal site. I have not received the draft though have been requesting for some time with Ideal...
    CommentQuote
  • Gud to see investors in Ideal acqua interested in this thread...am still awaiting agreement draft...rest seems ok with this project..have heard of few bank approvals to for ideal acqua,,,,hope things go well...guys keep posting andstay connected.....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear forum members,

Thanks for all your valuable input on this forum.

Aside Manish,

I have also purchased a flat in Ideal Aquaview. Do contact me on this number

Vikash
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • seth.n2 years ago
      Hi I am looking to buy. Are u selling
  • hello Vikash,

so we got one more investor....How is it going with the developer.....I have received the agreement copy,,,few things needs to be discussed with the developer.....First the maintenace deposit???....secondly why the built up area?? and not super built up area is being mentioned....keep updating the forum about everything you come across,so that we are updated about our interest.....
    CommentQuote
  • Debeshwar and Manishkol......any latest update???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash2014
    Dear forum members,

Thanks for all your valuable input on this forum.

Aside Manish,

I have also purchased a flat in Ideal Aquaview. Do contact me on this number

Vikash

Vikash can u message ur mail id......
    CommentQuote
  • All buyers - At the outset, let me apologise for the delayed response as I was caught up in mundanities. . I can stitch together a thread - which would be much more convinient for all of us, I know one more person who has invested thru some other channel

Vikash - Tried reaching the number you provided. But cudnt get thru

Gazala - I agree, I found the mention of built up area (Instead of super built up) offputting. Have you signed the dotted line yet? I have not

As a first time buyer - not sure if we should get this agreement (with lots of legal teasers in it) validated by an attorney.

Thanks
    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishkol
    All buyers - At the outset, let me apologise for the delayed response as I was caught up in mundanities. Can you please drop me a test mail here - manish.connect1@.com . I can stitch together a thread - which would be much more convinient for all of us, I know one more person who has invested thru some other channel

Vikash - Tried reaching the number you provided. But cudnt get thru

Gazala - I agree, I found the mention of built up area (Instead of super built up) offputting. Have you signed the dotted line yet? I have not

As a first time buyer - not sure if we should get this agreement (with lots of legal teasers in it) validated by an attorney.

Thanks
    Manish

Manish....thnx for your post....
    Definitely we cant understand certain legal clauses....But few points
    1.Built up are instead of Super built up Area
    2.Extra charges are being charged on built up area...then why not the same for Plc,Flr esc etc...
    3.Can you tell me what was the maintenance charge rate and maintenance deposit rate told to you....

And no ways I am going to sign the agreement containing so much of discrepencies.It would be best if we could get it validated by a good attorney.

All of us who have invested in Ideal acqua view could form a team and work on it coz that way only we cn safeguard our interest.

Keep writing Manish.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gazala
    Manish....thnx for your post....
    Definitely we cant understand certain legal clauses....But few points
    1.Built up are instead of Super built up Area
    2.Extra charges are being charged on built up area...then why not the same for Plc,Flr esc etc...
    3.Can you tell me what was the maintenance charge rate and maintenance deposit rate told to you....

And no ways I am going to sign the agreement containing so much of discrepencies.It would be best if we could get it validated by a good attorney.

All of us who have invested in Ideal acqua view could form a team and work on it coz that way only we cn safeguard our interest.

Keep writing Manish.

Manish can u help with your mail id...
    CommentQuote
  • Debeswar..ur email id pls?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishkol
    Debeswar..ur email id pls?

I could not get yours...tried to PM you as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everybody,

I have not recieved my agreement till now.
    One important question which I have is "what is there schedule for completion of project?"
    When will they complete pilling? when will they start casting? so on and so forth.
    I just cant keep making payment as per there schedule without knowing where is my money going.

need input from other investor of aquaview?
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,
    I have created a private group within for this discussion and have invited manishkol, gazala, vikash2014. Please check your private inboxes.
    CommentQuote