Dear Forum Members -

I have recently invested in Ideal Aqua View project. I was looking forward to connect with some other members of this forum who have invested in this project. That way we can stay connected and learn from each other on the various paper work and other home work we need to do as a buyer to protect our interests. Pls let me know

Thanks a ton
Manish
Read more
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have also bought a 3 BHK Flat in "C" Block of the said project.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • seth.n2 years ago
      I am looking to buy are you selling
  • ideal aqua view.

i have also bought a 3 bhk at aquaview.
    CommentQuote
  • Invited subijay and animou as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash2014
    Hi everybody,

I have not recieved my agreement till now.
    One important question which I have is "what is there schedule for completion of project?"
    When will they complete pilling? when will they start casting? so on and so forth.
    I just cant keep making payment as per there schedule without knowing where is my money going.

need input from other investor of aquaview?

Vikas pls chk your mail...
    CommentQuote
  • Your mail id pls...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subijay
    i have also bought a 3 bhk at aquaview. my email is subijay.sinha@.com.

Subijay pls join the private group and msg ur email id too...
    CommentQuote
  • I have not received any agreement copy from ideal people regarding aqua view project.

Pl keep me in touch regarding any new development.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gazala
    Your mail id pls...

Hi

I am also a buyer in Ideal aqua view. Can you tell me how to get added to the group.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I have invited each one of you to the private group..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Debeswar
    I have invited each one of you to the private group..

Debeshwar...Really appreciate your constant updates and intiatives.......
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Aqua buyers....
    Kindly write about your experience,developments,updates.Most importantly any doubts,any info any queries related the project legal aspects,construction updates anything related to the project. Thats the only way we can keep each other informed and secure our interest.Join the private group and share information there....and its hightime we should decide on our next step.Try sparing 5 mints each day to visit the forum and give your updates....
    CommentQuote
  • Request the buyers to PM me your number or email. I have also created a private group in IREF. However, so far only animou has responded there.

Few updates:
    1. The work for the road in front is in full swing. The road will connect to the road which goes around the waterbody. At the other side of the water body road is also being built so that ultimately this road will be the second link between New town, Sector V and on to EM Bypass.
    2. Base Prices have increased and so has the escalation prices and PLCs. Base price is now 4300. I was told that there are 100 more flats left unbooked.
    3. A model flat is ready in front of the site office and the area in front of the site office has been paved and beautified with some trees. Piling work is going on for C and D. The area seems busy with activity.
    4. A 3D model of the complex at the site office shows two additional towers.

Have created a Facebook page. Search for Ideal Aquaview...and please pitch in :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Debeswar
    Request the buyers to PM me your number or email. I have also created a private group in IREF. However, so far only animou has responded there.

Few updates:
    1. The work for the road in front is in full swing. The road will connect to the road which goes around the waterbody. At the other side of the water body road is also being built so that ultimately this road will be the second link between New town, Sector V and on to EM Bypass.
    2. Base Prices have increased and so has the escalation prices and PLCs. Base price is now 4300. I was told that there are 100 more flats left unbooked.
    3. A model flat is ready in front of the site office and the area in front of the site office has been paved and beautified with some trees. Piling work is going on for C and D. The area seems busy with activity.
    4. A 3D model of the complex at the site office shows two additional towers.

Have created a Facebook page. Search for Ideal Aquaview...and please pitch in :)

Debeshwar,

Appreciate your update.Quite informative.
    Have sent a request on FB for Aquaview....Secondly,even I have joined the private group ...pls confirm....
    CommentQuote
  • Accepted FB Request as well. Let the updates keep coming ... Thanks to all for converging on this group !!!
    CommentQuote