Dear Forum Members -

I have recently invested in Ideal Aqua View project. I was looking forward to connect with some other members of this forum who have invested in this project. That way we can stay connected and learn from each other on the various paper work and other home work we need to do as a buyer to protect our interests. Pls let me know

Thanks a ton
Manish
Read more
45 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ideal aquaview

Originally Posted by gazala
    debeshwar,

appreciate your update.quite informative.
    Have sent a request on fb for aquaview....secondly,even i have joined the private group ...pls confirm....

i was thinking of booking a flat at ideal aquaview , will visit the site on sunday . Please give me some information about the project and its prospects .,,,, looking forward for your comments ..thank you !
    CommentQuote
  • I too booked an apt.... Haven't received any agreement papers yet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbirRRR
    I too booked an apt.... Haven't received any agreement papers yet

Join the FB group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ALTAF128
    i was thinking of booking a flat at ideal aquaview , will visit the site on sunday . Please give me some information about the project and its prospects .,,,, looking forward for your comments ..thank you !

Suggest you search this forum
    CommentQuote
  • Facebook community page launched. Please visit and like it
    https://www.facebook.com/ideal.aquaview
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked Ideal Aquaview ..It looks like to me a good investment opportunity from location point view...Once the road is finished in front of the project, expect a reasonable ROI. Also please add me if you have closed group/forum for being updated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by souvikm
    Also please add me if you have closed group/forum for being updated.

Forum rules does not allow for email-ids to be shared. Please connect on the facebook community page by liking it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, Congrats to all who are investing in Aquaview. I am sure AV will have nice views and am getting interested in that area. Any advantages of Aquaview vs Panache for an end user? Also, will AquaMerlin be located in a slightly better location?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • seth.n2 years ago
      Hi. Do you have a property in ideal aquaview are you interested in selling
  • Aquamerlin will probably be closest to the waterbody, and sector V Salt Lake. Aquaview will be closer to New town. Panache will be in the middle. I think because of the shape of the lots, both Panache and Aquaview will have some view of the waterbody as well. However, it seems that Aquaview will be largest in terms of area, open space, sports/club facilities etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Floor-plans of Aquaview are definitely not the best. Hopefully Merlin does not wait too long to release more information on the Aqua Merlin project.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this project and the other project coming on the same place?

Also any update on the 'proposed!!!!' road connecting EM Bye Pass to 'God knows' via sector 5 and this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it correct that upper 5-6 floors has been sanctioned ? If yes then when ?
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest we create a social media group to be more effective in communicating and as a team follow up with the promoter.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manish,

Hope you are doing good.

I am a new flat buyer in aqua view complex. So want to join the forum if there is any. Can I have your contact no. ?

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

CommentQuote