Collapse

Ideal Aqua View Ideal Group Salt Lake City Kolkata

Last updated: July 6 2020
66 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ideal Aqua View Ideal Group Salt Lake City Kolkata

Floor-plans of Aquaview are definitely not the best. Hopefully Merlin does not wait too long to release more information on the Aqua Merlin project.

Comment

Any update on this project and the other project coming on the same place?

Also any update on the 'proposed!!!!' road connecting EM Bye Pass to 'God knows' via sector 5 and this project?

Comment

Is it correct that upper 5-6 floors has been sanctioned ? If yes then when ?

Comment

I suggest we create a social media group to be more effective in communicating and as a team follow up with the promoter.

Comment

Hi Manish,

Hope you are doing good.

I am a new flat buyer in aqua view complex. So want to join the forum if there is any. Can I have your contact no. ?

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep

Comment

Members, please note -

Personal Information
              Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi - please let me know how can I also join the private group for ideal Aquaview
                thanks

Comment

Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
                  Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
                  Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by saurha View Post
                    Hi - please let me know how can I also join the private group for ideal Aquaview
                    thanks
                    You can PM me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X