Dear friends!

I am a new entrant to this forum. I want to purchase one 3BHK flat for my end use preferably in Behala up to Joka on DH Rd. My budget is 50-60 Lacs. Following are the reasons behind Behala location.

1. My work place is in Esplanade area.
2. New Metro Rail is coming up and it is expected will be less crowded unlike in tollygunj - Garia route.
3. Property prices at Genex valley/Joka or Diamond city west/Chowrasta appreciated 3x to 4x since these were launched but still affordable at present.

Please suggest should I opt for Behala or Garia Mahamayatala or Narendrapur or Rajarhat.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sorry, I am not here to suggest anything but, DH road has a huge potential and not mant are talking about it now.

To me DH road is better than NSC road of Garia. Sorry Joydeep, it's my personal opinion and I respect your bulish views about Garia to Baruipur area.

What happened to Garia area will happen to Joka-Amtala area after the metro comes in. Agreed, it will be delayed but will come definitely one day. The reason is not political, it is pure survival and sustainability. Good project in that area appreciated significantly, for example GenX. That stretch is any day better than the Batanagar stretch.

Can someone please visit the area and update us about the happenings there. I know many plot (questionable to be moderate) projects came on that stretch and few futuristic projects like Disney housing are hanging somewhere.

Hope someone share some more around Joka - Amtala stretch
    CommentQuote