Hi Guys,

I have recently joined the forum, but have been following all the posts since quite sometime now. I really like the views from our knowledgeable forum members like Debeshwar, Gharondabhai, Elliotroad, Joydeep etc.

What is your view on this Ivy greens project within the vedic village compound? Do you think it is a good investment opportunity?

Please guide.

Thanks

IVY GREENS, Rajarhat - Vedic Realty Ltd has launched yet another Project in Kolkata called IVY Greens. Vedic Village is located in Rajarhat. (Lauhati, Rajarhat New Town, Kolkata). 2 BHK apartment with amenities like V-Den, Club, Swimming Pool, Spa, Multiplexes, 5 acres Entertainment Zone & lots more.
Read more
102 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Sanchit, I did book a flat on the 3rd floor .. can provide you the details, pm me. Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry I meant 4th floor
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a unit on 2nd floor. Going by the review, I think it was a good idea to buy a flat here. I am an end-user. Will be revisiting the area this weekend.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanchitag,
    I have not book the unit yet at Ivy Greens, Vedic village due to some logistic problem. I am going to visit the site 2nd week of July and then will confirm the booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Madhab,
    Could you please provide me your contact details or email, i have some query on the site visit and others.
    CommentQuote
  • Madhab,
    What rate did you get for booking of the Ivy Green ?? And also Any discount ??
    I got the rate of 2950/-
    Waiting for yr reply....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanchitag,
    I have not booked the apartment yet. I am going to visit site next weekend and then will take a call. About the rate they says Rs 3100 / from June 15th 2014- I have not talked about the discount but will ask them when I meet. Thanks for your update.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Madhab,
    What i know that, there is two type of payment plan, CLP & subvention. at clp rate is 2950/-.
    Did you provide me your mail add. i want to send you some details. I am out of station now, coming back arround 20th and visit the site.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi buntydev, i also want to book Duplex in Greentech, can i have your contact number to discuss about this project( i live out of India) and i am planning to book in Block 12. or any one can provide me their number who have booked Duplex in greentech.

I want to know how is work progress in 2014 in Greentech. Can i book Duplex without seeing because i will travel to India after one month.

Any one has contact number of right person of Vedic Reality to Book Duplex whom i can trust and send Money for Booking.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shabnamjsr2
    Hi buntydev, i also want to book Duplex in Greentech, can i have your contact number to discuss about this project( i live out of India) and i am planning to book in Block 12. or any one can provide me their number who have booked Duplex in greentech.

I want to know how is work progress in 2014 in Greentech. Can i book Duplex without seeing because i will travel to India after one month.

Any one has contact number of right person of Vedic Reality to Book Duplex whom i can trust and send Money for Booking.

Regards,

While you should speak to other buyers of GTC duplex, if you are coming back in only 1 month, then I feel you should wait and book it once you see for urself.

You feel comfortable buying one of the biggest assets of your lifetime based on what someone tells you through an online forum .. WoW...
    I treat the threads here as excellent quality information and guidance material.. but decision making is on self and I would not make these decisions without me / my immediate family members visiting and taking a close look..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shabnamjsr2,
    I am also interested for the property of the Vedic Village, GreenTech City, I am looking for IVY Greens, 2BHK unit. Last Saturday I had visited the site of the GreenTech city Project, I take some photograph also of the site. Work is going on through out the project. One of my relative has already book a unit at Duplex Netura, he is also staying out of India, he had given me a number to whome through he had done his booking. I am also visited the site with that guy last saturday. If u ask me , i can provide you the details. He also intimate me that from 16th July onwards the rate will be increase Rs.100 per sqft. what i know that for the booking purpose u have to made the RTGS to a particular account number or you can also send the courier. My uncle had made his booking through the courier and after that he had make the 20% payment through RTGS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shabnamjsr2
    Hi buntydev, i also want to book Duplex in Greentech, can i have your contact number to discuss about this project( i live out of India) and i am planning to book in Block 12. or any one can provide me their number who have booked Duplex in greentech.

Regards,

Hi shabnamjsr2, As Abhi rightly said, you should not make such a big decision only by what others says. You should visit the site and then make a decision. I am on Block 11, for which the 4th floor casting has already completed and the brickwork has completed around 50%. I am also currently out of India, so send me a PM if you need any more info.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • jaiswalamrita1 years ago
      Hi Abhisshekjhab, completion of IVY GREENS project looks a far fetched dream now as construction is stalled for over a year. I am planning to send them a legal notice. What about you?
  • I think you are right buntydev " Abhi is Correct" its matter of one month only, better i will book next month once i see my self.

Sanchitag- would appreciate if you provide me that same agent number to discuss about GTC Duplex.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Shabnamjsr2..
    I think Buntydev & Abhi is correct, you should visit the site urself once. But the think is that from 16th onwards rate will be increase 100 per sqft. Our planning was to book the unit on 15th Aug, but the site is very nice and we thought that there is also a great prospect in the future, now we r planning to book before 15th. We are here so it is possible to change the decision soon. I think also you should wait till the visit done personally, Rs.100 will be not a big factors, factor is the mental satisfaction.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Shabnamjsr,
    I don't know wether you got my mail id or not ?? I had post it yesterday, but as per the forum rules I could't share anything of any type of number or mail id. Now you tell me that how I will provide u the details ...
    CommentQuote