Hi Guys,

I have recently joined the forum, but have been following all the posts since quite sometime now. I really like the views from our knowledgeable forum members like Debeshwar, Gharondabhai, Elliotroad, Joydeep etc.

What is your view on this Ivy greens project within the vedic village compound? Do you think it is a good investment opportunity?

Please guide.

Thanks

IVY GREENS, Rajarhat - Vedic Realty Ltd has launched yet another Project in Kolkata called IVY Greens. Vedic Village is located in Rajarhat. (Lauhati, Rajarhat New Town, Kolkata). 2 BHK apartment with amenities like V-Den, Club, Swimming Pool, Spa, Multiplexes, 5 acres Entertainment Zone & lots more.
Read more
101 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    Shabnamjsr2..
    I think Buntydev & Abhi is correct, you should visit the site urself once. But the think is that from 16th onwards rate will be increase 100 per sqft. Our planning was to book the unit on 15th Aug, but the site is very nice and we thought that there is also a great prospect in the future, we have completed our booking formalities today. We are here so it is possible to change the decision soon. I think also you should wait till the visit done personally, Rs.100 will be not a big factors, factor is the mental satisfaction.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanchita, I am visiting the site on 18th July. Any idea whom to contact at the site?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Madhab,
    I had done my booking procedure on 14th. My uncle who had also book a duplex over there, he is staying USA, he had given me a reff to whome me made his booking. I can also refer him to you. In the previous quote " shabnamjsr2 " I had post my mail details. U can send me a test mail over there, I will tell that guy to send u the details with his number, you can contact with him. That guy will arrange a office vehicle for your site visit. One thing I am telling u which u never share with him, u can ask some discount for your unit. You send me a test mail, I will mailed u about the discount amount which I got for my unit.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Madhab.
    Got the same. I will tell that guy to co-ordinate with you. Tomorrow I will also talk with you on my free time.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanchita,

I sent you personal email today, thanks for providing above details and your support.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanchita,

I had a query. I wrote you mail. Kindly reply if you get it.

Thanks and Regards,
    Subhomoy
    CommentQuote
  • I see quite a few people have booked Duplex in greentech city. Is there a forum or should we have one? I am looking for people who have bought duplex for investment/to possibly live. I havent made up my mind yet so need your suggestions. Vedic says with some new roads in next 3-4 years this property will be 4 kms from salt lake. Really?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi Subrata, you can send me a PM here as I am not in India currently.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, subrata.
    I had booked 2 Bhk unit at Greentech City . my uncle had also booked a duplex over there. he is booked there as an investment or as a 2nd home purpose. the project was really beautiful, especially the aminities which they r providing is fine enough. there is also a different type of units... duplex, golf course with golf villa, farm villas, appartnents etc. I also known that In this twonship a shopping mall ( Spencer) & Kg to Pg school which was already approved. I think coming 3 to 4 yrs this area will be also very fruitful for the investment as living also.
    Only one thing that is the communications, but the road behind the Unitech through Sapurjii project, which work is already going on, after finishing of this there will be no problem.
    The distance between the Unitech & Vedic will be approx 5.5 to 6 km.

If u have any query, u can snd me a mail, I will snd u the road map and my uncle no also.
    but also suggest u that u should visit the site once.
    Thanks.
    sanchitag
    CommentQuote
  • Owners Group

Hi,
    Is there any google group for owners of Ivy Greens? I recently booked a 2BHK in the second floor of unit number 15 (C). Please let me know as would be very helpful to discuss the project on an ongoing basis

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, have created a group on FB under the name "Vedic Ivy Greens Stakeholders" request all buyers to join and we can discuss the progress there further. Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishekjhab
    Friends, have created a group on FB under the name "Vedic Ivy Greens Stakeholders" request all buyers to join and we can discuss the progress there further. Thx

Abhishek, cant seem to locate the group on facebook unfortunately
    CommentQuote
  • I have made it public with same name, please email me your full names. if you can't find and I will add all of you. Sorry for the inconvenice . Rgds, AJ
    CommentQuote
  • Ivy Greens - Vedic Village

I have booked a flat in Ivy Greens - Vedic Village on March-2014. Would like to know the following. If any one has got any information please let me know.

1. Future of this project. Scope of development in the neighboring area within next 2-3
    years.
    2. Progress of this project. Is it as per their commitment !
    3. Whether the job has been started for the connecting road from vadic village to 6 lane.
    4. I have heard that vedic village is going to build a shopping mall and the job has already
    been started. Any one has got any idea about this !
    CommentQuote