Hi Guys,

I have recently joined the forum, but have been following all the posts since quite sometime now. I really like the views from our knowledgeable forum members like Debeshwar, Gharondabhai, Elliotroad, Joydeep etc.

What is your view on this Ivy greens project within the vedic village compound? Do you think it is a good investment opportunity?

Please guide.

Thanks

IVY GREENS, Rajarhat - Vedic Realty Ltd has launched yet another Project in Kolkata called IVY Greens. Vedic Village is located in Rajarhat. (Lauhati, Rajarhat New Town, Kolkata). 2 BHK apartment with amenities like V-Den, Club, Swimming Pool, Spa, Multiplexes, 5 acres Entertainment Zone & lots more.
Read more
101 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the latest status on Ivy and Smarthome project?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • jaiswalamrita1 years ago
      IVY GREENS was launched in january 2013. Vedic had initially offered to handover possession by June 2016 (36 months + 6 months grace period). Since June 2016, Vedic has been fooling the owners by extending handover/possession time to additional 6 months, like durga pooja 2016, then june 2017, then durga pooja 2017 and now june 2018. I have visited the project recently and noticed that construction is kind of stalled and it nowhere seems to be completed till next 5-10 years if at all they intend to complete the project. I had booked my unit in may 2014.
  • Hi Abhishek,

Greetings!

Yes, there a plethora of people in our WhatsApp group with common grievances and plea, as that of yours Abhishek. Please let me know in case you would wish to join that group. I can add you to my forum created specially to discuss regarding this.

Best Wishes!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • prabhatpandey.misc8 months ago
      It's almost over 4 years and we haven't got our property back in hand. Instead, Vedic Realty Pvt. Ltd. has been trying to fool us with the projects -- IVY GREENS and Terrace Heights. I along with a lot of my friends have booked flats in different units in IVY GREENS.

@Abhishek Jha -- would you wish to get in touch to share your thoughts on this? We're already filing a case against them and I've a whatsapp group to discuss on all these matters.
      I would really appreciate your effort to gather as many people with like-minded thoughts to inform them about our progress on filing the case and spread the word with all those who're in touch with you. Let's get united and jointly fight for our cause for complete remittance of the amount by filing the case, which is already in progress.

Best Wishes!
  • Hi - @Prabhat, Can you pls add me to the forum as well? Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • It is really frustrating now, not promising progress from reputed builder. Also Indiabulls is simply gone now. I believe Vedic Village has taken too many projects at a time causing delay to everyone. Or maybe not enough buyers in that area.

I have determined not to lure for under construction projects anymore. Can't live with the unnecessary tensions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhatpandey.misc
    Hi Abhishek,

Greetings!

Yes, there a plethora of people in our WhatsApp group with common grievances and plea, as that of yours Abhishek. Please let me know in case you would wish to join that group. I can add you to my forum created specially to discuss regarding this.

Best Wishes!
    Is there any case going on this ... I had also booked a flat in Phase 2 back in 2016. The last update i got about 6 - 8 months back is that they will deliver phase 1 by 2019 , and then start on phase -2 . Do you have any latest progress update on the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suman7028
    Originally Posted by prabhatpandey.misc
    Hi Abhishek,

Greetings!

Best Wishes!
    Is there any case going on this ... I had also booked a flat in Phase 2 back in 2016. The last update i got about 6 - 8 months back is that they will deliver phase 1 by 2019 , and then start on phase -2 . Do you have any latest progress update on the project.
    i see the project is not yet registered with WBHIRA....

No doubt the builder doesn't want to deliver promises....

i hv been calling them for status but they keep giving different land line numbers to check the project status.

and response from Indiabulls § pathetic... no response at all
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suman7028
    Hi Abhishek,

Greetings!

Best Wishes!
    i hv planned visiting Kolkata next month and ll visit Ivy Greens on d very first day.

made my mind ready to get frustrated again.

I tried calling Vedic's office contact to ask for the project status, but they keep sharing a number that no one bothers to attend

CommentQuote
  • Hello Abhishek,

About ivy greens being a good investment opportunity- I went to the site of ivy greens in vedic village. I also saw he sample 2 BHK flat which was well designed, the living room view was phenomenal and i liked it overall as a investment property.

But then i also needed to make sure about the timeline of the project Ivy greens which to my knowledge, seems to have already delayed and there was no clear indictaion as to when will i be recieving the flat .

As a conclusion, overall location and flats seemed fine, but the on ground reality and trends of the project with regards to stopping and resuming of work appears to be indefinite.

Best wishes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RajCkrbrty
    Originally Posted by suman7028
    Hi Abhishek,

Greetings!

Best Wishes!
    i hv planned visiting Kolkata next month and ll visit Ivy Greens on d very first day.

I tried calling Vedic's office contact to ask for the project status, but they keep sharing a number that no one bothers to attend

Guys check this out....

I ll visit kolkata and the site after years this Thursday morning.

ll check more details

IIndiabulls
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by RajCkrbrty
    Hi Abhishek,

Greetings!

Best Wishes!

Guys check this out....

ll check more details

IIndiabulls
    ch changes after I visited around 2 yrs back, is they painted the outer wall, which is still in progress and flooring is now completed for few of the flats....

papathetic experience, frustratingly slow construction...

papathetically
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhishek,

Greetings!

Best Wishes!

Guys check this out....

ll check more details

IIndiabulls
    ch changes after I visited around 2 yrs back, is they painted the outer wall, which is still in progress and flooring is now completed for few of the flats....

papathetic experience, frustratingly slow construction...

papathetically
    I have been told by Indiabulls representative that Vedic is planning to hand over the units (6-11) as soon as possible... and in few months.

and by the way I see they have been working now, I would expect these 6 buildings to be ready in an year as elevator is yet to be installed and internal electricity/ bathroom work is in progress.

w

but I would like to ask and know if others in this group, would accept to allow possession while IDC i. e. swimming pool, internal roads are not at all constructed or in progress.

also from the site plan available in Vedic's site, it will be half of the construction completed.

A completion certificate is only issued if the project has less than 5% deviation.

we all know how difficult it is to chase the builder for mandatory completion certificate once we agree to go ahead with the possession.

it will be great to know how others have planned.....

CommentQuote