Has anything booked flat in Team Taurus Kabya at Reckjuani, rajarhat?
Firstly the project is not approved by any nationalized bank, they are processing approval from HDFC, IDBI,DHFL etc.
Secondly , conversion certificates have not been obtained till now (they have only applied for conversion).
I am in doubt whether I should continue with the agreement and want to know your thoughts about it , whether or not u have booked there. Plz help.
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Soma123
    Firstly the project is not approved by any nationalized bank, they are processing approval from HDFC, IDBI,DHFL etc.
    Secondly , conversion certificates have not been obtained till now (they have only applied for conversion).
    I am in doubt whether I should continue with the agreement and want to know your thoughts about it , whether or not u have booked there. Plz help.

sry 1st line amendment "Has anyone booked flat ......"
    CommentQuote
  • Kabya Investors , if any , please post.
    connection helps. any comment on their paperwork ?????
    anybody who are already through the agreement ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked last year...agreement done by paying 25%. My block is not started yet, only piling, but other block started and another block brick work going on... contact me abhijit.skumar at g m a i l.com
    paperwork does not seem phishy, they told delivery would be mid next year...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks abhijit007 for the response . My block has also not started yet but I have been told delivery would be mid 2016.
    I'l b going for agreement this week , will contact u when required.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a flat(Block-J, Flat-1c) in Kavya Project for investment purpose on April 2014.But there is no price
    change until now for this project.I want to know about the reliability of Team Taurus group and this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I cant say about investment in realty..i am an end user, and to me fixed deposit is more peaceful and guaranteed return rather than investing in realty today...it gives me peaceful sleepy night...too delay in projects delivery and hard to find a genuine buyer...the project construction reached forth floor and brick work almost completed in few blocks...the builder already delivered good projects like bellagio, pather pnachali, county club in progress etc...
    CommentQuote
  • How is this project shaping up. Any info guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Before booking any flat, you should read all necessary documents. You need to check following terms and condition :

* Agreement clause
      * Implication
      * Tentative plans
      * Inspection check
      * ownership mode
      * Earnest money
      * Cancellation of project
      * Super area
      * Reserved parking
      * Cost escalation

* No liability

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirban8
    How is this project shaping up. Any info guys?

4th floor roof casting done, brick works going on...few blocks flooring going on
    CommentQuote
  • Good..Do they have approvals from PSU banks?
    CommentQuote
  • and any idea how much a 2bhk will cost here? (all inclusive with registration & s.d)
    CommentQuote
  • different sizes are available, current rate Rs 2995/sqft. For 2bhk 750 sqft within 30lac with all. 950 sqft 2bhk more. They told they have hdfc, india bulls and psu bank approval. Check ongoing residential projects in kolkata|Kabya rajarhat kolkata or call them directly for latest info.
    CommentQuote
  • Kabya project -not really worth to purchase a flat

Originally Posted by Soma123

Yes, I do have a flat. But I won't suggest you to purchase there because of the following reasons. The gap between two buildings are very small. Inner roads are very narrow. Even mini truck can't enter into the premises smoothly. What ever they promised they are not providing. There are two phases of the project comprising (around) 200 Flats. But they are not providing a water treatment plant as the ground water is there bad. This doesn't belong to Municipality area and it belongs to Grampanchayat area hence water supply would be a problem. One can use water purifier but if the ground water is very bad (with arsenic components) then water purifier can't help. The project has literally zero free space, even no space for a badminton court also (40 feet by 20 feet). The quality of material they used for buildings are not that good. Even the raw pillars didn't look straight (B Block) when one looks from bottom to top. That could have been visualised during the initial stage while it was constructed. After dressing it, it looks ok. We have been closely watching. But nothing can be done. The worse part is that they are not providing the electrical connections as per requirement. For example you can't have AC in each bed room. If you go for a AC electrical point they are charging ~30000.00 (thirty thousand ) extra which is too much.

Over all it is not worth to purchase according to my view. However the behaviour of their staffs seems to be good and polished.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody tell me....what is the present status of kabya project?
    CommentQuote
  • Pictures from Jun 2015...You can visit to the spot to get latest...

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=69222

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=69223

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=69224

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=69225
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote