Has anything booked flat in Team Taurus Kabya at Reckjuani, rajarhat?
Firstly the project is not approved by any nationalized bank, they are processing approval from HDFC, IDBI,DHFL etc.
Secondly , conversion certificates have not been obtained till now (they have only applied for conversion).
I am in doubt whether I should continue with the agreement and want to know your thoughts about it , whether or not u have booked there. Plz help.
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The executive from TeamTaurus is maintaining a conspicuous silence since last 04 months. Even they stopped asking for payment of the next installment. I suspect something has gone wrong. I am scared by thinking of the news that builder has gone undercover one day leaving the project apart. Does anybody have any information about any wrongdoing of the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sarkarindras
    The executive from TeamTaurus is maintaining a conspicuous silence since last 04 months. Even they stopped asking for payment of the next installment. I suspect something has gone wrong. I am scared by thinking of the news that builder has gone undercover one day leaving the project apart. Does anybody have any information about any wrongdoing of the builder?

Where did you got such information? I am worried hearing this... as per last conversation delivery is scheduled in March/ April next year for phase 1...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhijit007
    Where did you got such information? I am worried hearing this... as per last conversation delivery is scheduled in March/ April next year for phase 1...

I have also no such info....only presumption....by the way.....do you know that the original plans were sanctioned by local gram panchyet for this project???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sarkarindras
    I have also no such info....only presumption....by the way.....do you know that the original plans were sanctioned by local gram panchyet for this project???

That I do not know, but I know they have not changed anything in the original plan, also it is only G+4 as like most Rajarhat projects, so it should definitely be approved without any issue.

Let wait for few more months for handover. If anyone having latest pictures, please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest news I got is that.. Ms Sanchita of Soumita Projects has been resigned... Do you have any other info...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes she resigned long back,does not matter. But thing is the proj is going to be delayed for 4-5 months due to rajarhat syndicate issue. Syndicate local political people are restricting entering raw material etc unless builder buy those from their wish suppliers, resulting delay in delivery and low quality build. I would not say it is a fault of builder. Only builder knows how it pains to deliver a project completely after fighting against these issues. This is not new, happening for most builders in the whole rajarhat new town area. And police cant take action against syndicate.
    CommentQuote
  • I too have a flat in this property.
    Recently i visited the place and the thing is two blocks H and K are yet to start. Work on J has started and I is in progress. They have promised me possession by end of 2016 with a variance of 3-4 months. But do you guyz feel that it would be done by that time. And if they give possession for Phase 1 flats.How peoples are going to commute, there is a single entrance from the pond side. The other which was supposed to be from the Block A but there is no such road yet. Please share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • The builder is fraud. Ours is in phase 1, scheduled delivery being Oct 2015. Work suspended after 4th floor roof casting (90% pmt done). Says syndicate has stopped flooring work, but they are purchasing adjoining lands and extending the project. It started with 5building project n presently has 9buildings in two phases. 3rd phase is coming up very soon. We are stuck... Beware before investing. All their projects remain incomplete except Sonartari n Bellagio1.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody in this forum who has received demand letter for Kabya recently? Service tax applied is 4.5 % . Can anybody check with this value? From my searches it turns out to be 4.5 % only if the property value is above 1 crore and 3.75 % if the value is less than that.
    Please share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • In faceebook there is a group - Kabya Rajarhat Buyers
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • asish162 years ago
      Hi Mr Avijit, whats the latest. I have a 2BHK booked in Block C. I visited their office in July(Sector V). Before that I also visited the site. During my visit Mr Amitava(CEO of Team Taurus) was visiting the site for inspection. The Guards told me that the work has started in full swing in 24hours shifts. At their office, I spoke to a guy called Arpa. He said that by December 2017, they will start handing over of the project. The final demand will be taken during handover. But they never reply emails. Do you have any news, anything extra?
  • Ya, I too received a new demand letter and service tax is 4.5%. This is due to the Swach Bharat Cess 0.5% plus Krishi Kalyan Cess 0.5%. Anyone having an idea about the tentative date for this project's completion?
    CommentQuote
  • Well , that may be a reason. The project may take another 10-12 months, that's what I feel. No word from them though, and thanks for sharing your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Last week i talked with one of their executives and the person told me that they will be completing the work by end of 2017. But amenities and other may take another 6 months.Though at the time of allotment they assured me work completion by June 2017.

I categorically asked them whether they have any plans of extending the project to Phase 3, to which the person said they are purchasing the adjoining land for a new project and Kabya is limited to Phase 1 & 2 only.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Kabya (case status)

Reckjoani, Rajarhat, Kol - 135

(on RS Dag no 1268 & 1268/1778)

fyki, 3 cases pending Before the Honourable Civil Judge, 1st Court (Sr. Div.), Barasat, North 24 Pgs.

TS 579 of 2016

Temporary Injunction order :

(Order No 22 Date : 21-04-2017)

The principle defendant is hereby restrained from creating any 3rd party interest in the suit property without disclosing and/or mentioning about the pendency of this litigation in the deed of transfer to be made by the principle defendant in favour of the proposed transferees of the suit property and or any portion thereof till the disposal of the suit. However it is made clear that the principle defendant may complete such construction and may also transfer the same and/or any part thereof at their won risk but they will not be permitted to claim any equity for such construction subsequently.

TS 1205 of 2015 :

Ad-Interim Injunction :
    (initially had ad-interim injunction ordered by Hon. Dist. court, Barasat from 06.10.2015 but later that ad-interim injunction was vacated by Hon. 4th ADJ, Barasat. on 18.05.2017)

Hon. Supreme Court Order Dated : 03-11-2017

(Diary No. 29395 of 2017)

http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in/case-status

We are not inclined to interfere with the impugned order passed by the High Court. The special leave petition is accordingly dismissed. However, the trial court is directed to expedite the trial of Suit No.1205 of 2015.

Temporary injunction : pending (hearing stage)

TS 650 of 2015 :

Ad-Interim Injunction : Pending

CommentQuote
    5 Comments
    • notAnonymous1 years ago
      no need to blindly believe anybody. better contact Barasat court and refer to TS 579/2016, TS 650/2015, TS 1205/2015 to know the truth.