Collapse

Kabya, Team Taurus, Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last updated: October 3 2018
51 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kabya, Team Taurus, Rajarhat, Kolkata

Latest news I got is that.. Ms Sanchita of Soumita Projects has been resigned... Do you have any other info...

Comment

Yes she resigned long back,does not matter. But thing is the proj is going to be delayed for 4-5 months due to rajarhat syndicate issue. Syndicate local political people are restricting entering raw material etc unless builder buy those from their wish suppliers, resulting delay in delivery and low quality build. I would not say it is a fault of builder. Only builder knows how it pains to deliver a project completely after fighting against these issues. This is not new, happening for most builders in the whole rajarhat new town area. And police cant take action against syndicate.
      Last edited January 29 2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

I too have a flat in this property.
        Recently i visited the place and the thing is two blocks H and K are yet to start. Work on J has started and I is in progress. They have promised me possession by end of 2016 with a variance of 3-4 months. But do you guyz feel that it would be done by that time. And if they give possession for Phase 1 flats.How peoples are going to commute, there is a single entrance from the pond side. The other which was supposed to be from the Block A but there is no such road yet. Please share your views.

Comment

The builder is fraud. Ours is in phase 1, scheduled delivery being Oct 2015. Work suspended after 4th floor roof casting (90% pmt done). Says syndicate has stopped flooring work, but they are purchasing adjoining lands and extending the project. It started with 5building project n presently has 9buildings in two phases. 3rd phase is coming up very soon. We are stuck... Beware before investing. All their projects remain incomplete except Sonartari n Bellagio1.

Comment

Anybody in this forum who has received demand letter for Kabya recently? Service tax applied is 4.5 % . Can anybody check with this value? From my searches it turns out to be 4.5 % only if the property value is above 1 crore and 3.75 % if the value is less than that.
            Please share your views.
            Last edited August 12 2016, 04:04 PM.

Comment

In faceebook there is a group - Kabya Rajarhat Buyers

Comment

• asish16
                asish16 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Mr Avijit, whats the latest. I have a 2BHK booked in Block C. I visited their office in July(Sector V). Before that I also visited the site. During my visit Mr Amitava(CEO of Team Taurus) was visiting the site for inspection. The Guards told me that the work has started in full swing in 24hours shifts. At their office, I spoke to a guy called Arpa. He said that by December 2017, they will start handing over of the project. The final demand will be taken during handover. But they never reply emails. Do you have any news, anything extra?

Ya, I too received a new demand letter and service tax is 4.5%. This is due to the Swach Bharat Cess 0.5% plus Krishi Kalyan Cess 0.5%. Anyone having an idea about the tentative date for this project's completion?
              Last edited August 12 2016, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Well , that may be a reason. The project may take another 10-12 months, that's what I feel. No word from them though, and thanks for sharing your views.
                Last edited August 12 2016, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Last week i talked with one of their executives and the person told me that they will be completing the work by end of 2017. But amenities and other may take another 6 months.Though at the time of allotment they assured me work completion by June 2017.

I categorically asked them whether they have any plans of extending the project to Phase 3, to which the person said they are purchasing the adjoining land for a new project and Kabya is limited to Phase 1 & 2 only.

Comment

Personal Information
                    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X