Dear Experts,

I submitted my EOI for Tata Avenida, that time they were saying that rate would be approximately 5100 and now they are asking for 5900.

Should I take it or should I withdraw?

Regards!
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dowasanah, I think they just got a good response, so they want to hike the price, to see how many backed up. As a project it is very good with a good brand name, but too many investors are there, so the hike is also there, if you want to get a good return, you have to wait at least 5 years, and if it for your end use, you can also go for it, if you like the place and project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for that update. Tata or not. ..it seems when it comes to Real Estate pricing there are no ethics. Incidentally, another RE agent was telling me yesterday it is 5850.
    If this is for investment and you would like to evade short term capital gain taxes then you would have to wait at least 3 years after possession. By that time my guess is you should get decent returns of about 15% p.a. all things being normal. For personal use, as Sandip mentioned it would be your choice, price is just a matter of your budget in such case.

What is the estimated delivery date?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for that update. Tata or not. ..it seems when it comes to Real Estate pricing there are no ethics. Incidentally, another RE agent was telling me yesterday it is 5850.
    If this is for investment and you would like to evade short term capital gain taxes then you would have to wait at least 3 years after possession. By that time my guess is you should get decent returns of about 15% p.a. all things being normal. For personal use, as Sandip mentioned it would be your choice, price is just a matter of your budget in such case.

What is the estimated delivery date?
    CommentQuote
  • estimated delivery date is end of 2017.
    see, i have invested in greenfield city and i am getting 30% growth in rate. i bought on 2650 and now it is 3200+ within 2 years and hopefully it will reach 5000 withing 3 years.

for tata i am almost on final stage to withdraw bcz i don't want to invest big amount on a single unit.

what i am planning,
    1. i will invest in IVY green, vedic village
    2. i will try north grande or the rain forest. both i find good on web.

i am ready to wait minimum 5 years without any problem and with the help of GOD. and lets see the return.

pl give your opinion on my almost final decision. pl stop me if i am going wrong bcz i am new very new in RE.
    CommentQuote
  • sandip/deb could i have your email id for pm
    CommentQuote
  • You can always PM me through IREF. I avoid providing emails in open forums.

I do consider myself a novice in Real Estate too. Over the last few years I have learned that after Location, branding is important if you want to get into a investment property in the underconstruction stage. More so if you have the intention to exit midway through the construction.

My limited experience tells me the following:
    1. Price escalation happens the most a few months before possession or at the time possession starts. But there are many sellers in the market as well at that time.
    2. Next to location, price escalation depends on branding.
    3. For an investment, the entry price is relative (if you can afford it), what matters most is how much you think you can exit with and by when.

IMHO the Tata brandname will work in its favor and it will probably appreciate the same or more than the other options you were thinking. Locationwise Tata has a relatively better location. Hence it should be easier to exit. The rest is your gut feeling.

What is your investment horizon and what is Tata's lockin period?

If you exit after possession and pay for the registration etc. then might as well wait for 3 years after posession to get the benefit of Long term Capital Gains. In that case, your investment horizon is min. 8 years.
    CommentQuote
  • dear all thanks for suggestion. I am thinking for long terms investment and even 10 years not a problem..
    CommentQuote
  • I do not remember the year but must be close to or more than 10 years when Ambuja built the Salt Lake City Center 1 and the residences around it. At that time the rate was 3500 and the going rate in Salt Lake for standalones was close to 2000. I thought the rate of 3500 was too high then. Ten years down the line, does that price matter? 10 years later if and when you want to exit, the saleability of the brand will matter.
    CommentQuote
  • so should i go with IVY Green Project of Vedic village?
    CommentQuote
  • Any view on Tata Avenida Project ? Has the flats fully sold out in Tower A ? What is the expected resale price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Association of Investors in Tata Avenida project in Action Area 2, Rajerhat

Hi!

Want to create an association or thread of peoples invested in Tata Avenida Project.

This will a good platform to discuss about the project, construction in progress, raising of demand notes etc by the the company, Protecting the interest of investors or users and any other ares of interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Let us create a whatsapp group for Avenida buyers...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes .

How we should create?

In my opinion, the project will yield good return once TCS office starts its full fledged operations.

Did you book in Tower A during soft launch or later on ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by somani71
    Yes .
    How we should create?
    In my opinion, the project will yield good return once TCS office starts its full fledged operations.
    Did you book in Tower A during soft launch or later on ?

Hi, I booked in Tower B. How about you? When do we expect possession and what is the price psf that you expect it to reach on posession (I mean capital appreciation).

Kind regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by diwasanah
    estimated delivery date is end of 2017.
    see, i have invested in greenfield city and i am getting 30% growth in rate. i bought on 2650 and now it is 3200+ within 2 years and hopefully it will reach 5000 withing 3 years.

for tata i am almost on final stage to withdraw bcz i don't want to invest big amount on a single unit.

what i am planning,
    1. i will invest in IVY green, vedic village
    2. i will try north grande or the rain forest. both i find good on web.

i am ready to wait minimum 5 years without any problem and with the help of GOD. and lets see the return.

pl give your opinion on my almost final decision. pl stop me if i am going wrong bcz i am new very new in RE.

Hello,

Be cautious in investing in Mounthill. I have invested in their Rainforest project at 90% DP last year and till now no construction for the towers have started. Plus what am hearing in market is that they are defaulting on the broker payments as well. The promoter seems to be busy in launching Pyramid 2 in Pune.

About Vedic Village, I have just completed the formalities in Vedic Spa Suites. They have sub-vention plan running for most of the project. However here again there are two phases. Only Phase-I projects will have access to the Vedic Village amenities. Rest all will have separate amenities of their own. With 6-Lane running through the project, there will be clear separation.

Also if possible get some of your friends along. For 5-bookings together they are giving a nice discount in the pricing and also providing rental option.
    CommentQuote