Rajwada Emeralds, Rajwada Group, Narendrapur, Kolkata

Last updated: July 25 2016
24 | Posts
5315 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajwada Emeralds, Rajwada Group, Narendrapur, Kolkata

I have booked a 3BHK 1120 sqft flat at Rajwada Emeralds. The base price is 3050 (Escalation-15/floor). The construction as per builder will start in Aug 2014 and bank approvals should be done by Apr/May post which I will sign the agreement. Expected completion is on Oct 2016. The land is located on NSC Bose Road (Rathtala more). This is my first investment and the payment mode is construction linked and so will not opt for any loan. Can experts suggest if this is a good investment and also would like to get some buyer experiences with this builder?

Re : Rajwada Emeralds, Rajwada Group, Narendrapur, Kolkata

Any suggestions are welcome :-)

Comment

Hey Kauban,
      First of all congrats for your first investment.Even I am planning to invest in this project as this is right on NSC bose road and bypass ext. will be around 500mtr.the attractive part is there will be a commercial retail chain like bigbazar and more. in the ground floor.
      Also ther is a big project of G+17,G+18 of Rajwada coming up behind Rajwada Emerald.So I guess it will be a good investment option.
      @Kauaban can you give some idea about nearby area becuase I am in Delhi and have not seen the project area in eyes.

Comment

Hi,

Even I'm based outside India & will be till the end of this year. But as I know the area is good and since this is located exactly on the NSC Bose Road & I had zeroed on it. Speaking about the builder, I had to rely on local feedback as I belong to Garia, and I was not able find any feedbacks (good / bad) in any online forums.

Regarding Project development, the land has just been fenced with a board showing the Project Name is what I got to know from my father. The land plan is in a final approval stage from Rajpur-Sonarpur municipality and is currently on hold due to elections but should be done post that. October 2016 has been provided to me as a deadline to hand-over the flat.

Are you planning to invest in Block 1/2 ?

Comment

That's true.Even I haven't got any feedback/review about the builder online.But considering the projects they are coming up with, they seems to be a decent builder.I was first inclined to invest in Rajwada Height in EM bypass ext. but then decided to switch on this project as it is on the developed part of NSC Bose road and will have a commercial space.
          I am looking to book a 1120 sqft in Block B/Block 2.
          When are you going for the agreement?I guess you only paid the token amount?Have you already received any flat allotment documents from the owner?
          I am told that they will be receiving the bank approval within next 10 days and the plan have been sanctioned.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, you are correct. I have only paid the booking amount and for the Block 2/1120 Sq ft flat. Yes they had provided a CD that contains the land documents and regarding bank approval I was given to understand will be completed after elections (12-May) as some documents are still pending local municipal approval. I will finalize the agreement within a few days. What I also got to hear AXIS Bank is one of the banks that will approve it, about the rest of the banks I have no info.

You can use this link to check the status -

https://www.axisbank.com/webforms/Ap...s_request.aspx

This location also has a benefit that EM Bypass Extn is behind the project (may be 500 meters by-lane) & the construction work is in full swing. The flyover over Kamalgazi is also almost completed and this will connect the existing bypass to the extended one which is a boon as this will resolve the traffic problems & pressure over the Narendrapur NSC Bose Rd.

Comment

Axis Bank is one of the preferred partner of Rajwada Group along with LIC HF,Indiabulls and IDBI banks.HDFC have black listed all Rajwada projects due to some unknown reasons.Surprisingly there is nothing on the net about this builder.
              I came to know from one of their person that Rajwada is in talk with Aditya Birla's More for the commercial space in Block A.I think we will get a decent appreciation on completion if they can get More. in the premises.
              I am planning to book on the 6th floor,Block B.In which floor have you booked?

Comment

It's a great news that they are trying on rope in "More", this would surely add value to the project. Congrats for your decision on investing here. I have booked the one in 4th Floor. Their website claims that 2 more persons have booked in Block 1. They told me they are yet to update their website and in total 9 have booked so far till last week.

Comment

Let's hope for the best and keep sharing any info. related to this project or area

Comment

Hello kauban1,
                    Have you already done the agreement with the builder? I have received their draft agreement and could not understand most of the sections! Do you think we should consult any lawyers before going for the agreement?Please let me know in case you have consulted anyone and something needs attention.
                    Thanks in advance

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X