Hi All, any idea about Green Heights project at Rajarhat main road. The builder is Loharuka group. Please share if you have any first hand experience regarding this project.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have booked a house there but not yet delivered. What exactly you want to know?
    CommentQuote
  • A few apartments may be left with the builder. 2 of the 4 towers are 90%+ complete stage. The remaining 2 towers are 80%+ complete stage.The developers had committed September 2014 as delivery date. In my last conversation with the representative, he sounded confident on the committed timelines. I however have a feeling that the delivery will be done in 2 phases. Tower C & D will be handed over by September end, remaining 2 towers (A & B) will handed over subsequently in 1-2 months.

Given the lethargic appreciation overall, I have not been entirely dissatisfied with Green Heights. I entered at 3500 psft in November 2012. As of February 2014, going rate is 4000 psft. At least inflationary growth rate has been maintained. From pure investment purpose, it is a sure-shot value for money project. Location, price, build quality, amenities.

Can anyone shed light on following queries:
    1. CGHS formation process
    2. Stamp duty process, cost (online possible?)
    3. Why Siddha Xanadu tower (left of Green heights) is still desolate? (reduces rental rates in surrounding area)
    4. Inventory hangover in surrounding apartments? Rental rates for raw & semi furnished 1100 sq ft flats in the area?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

Just curious to know the current status of Green Heights???
    I had a call with the builder couple of months back and they mentioned that they would be able to complete by this September end. I stay abroad so i don't have any means to verify this.
    Please do let me know if anybody has any info about this project.

Thanks
    Praveen
    CommentQuote