Collapse

Ideal Greens, Ideal Group, Tollygunje, Kolkata

Last updated: January 7 2019
120 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ideal Greens, Ideal Group, Tollygunje, Kolkata

Can't Find FB Group@Ideal Greens Stakeholders !!

Originally posted by abhishekjhab View Post
    Hi guys, have created a group on FB as suggested by you all..lets stay connected there pls. The name of the group is "Ideal Greens Stakeholders"
    By the way, has anyone reeived the allotment letter?

Hey Abhishek & All other StakeHolders@Ideal Greens !

Still couldn't Find the Group on FB ; Even after several tries all this time ....
    Have some Updates going on the Project that needs to be shared.
    Kindly Share FB Group Link or Else would Open a Group Myself tonight !!

Regards,

Rana

Comment

have made the grp public, pls recheck or else feel free to create a new group. I am also happy to add all of u if u send me your full name.
      Last edited December 6 2014, 02:20 AM. Reason: Contact details shared (email id)

Comment

Ideal Greens Stakeholders Group Page on Facebook

To Join visit the above link and pls provide your Flat No. and Mobile No.

abhishekjhabak,
        Still couldn't Find your "Ideal Greens Stakeholders" on FB !
        So created my own with the same Name.
        Plzz do Join for more Interaction.
        All Stakeholders are Welcome !
        Last edited April 1 2015, 01:05 PM. Reason: Redirecting Traffic To Other Social Group

Comment

Please Join Ideal Greens Stakeholders group in Facebook

Hi All !
          All Stakeholders of Ideal Greens (End Users & Investors) are welcome
          to join the "Ideal Greens Stakeholders" FB & Whatsapp Group/Community.
          To Join Please Whatsapp or Text your your Flat No.
          or message your details in the "Ideal Greens Stakeholders" FB Group :

Alternatively you can also email your flat details
          Looking forward to more such interactions.

Thanks & Regards
          Last edited April 1 2015, 01:06 PM. Reason: Private Information

Comment

Hello Getranakar,

I have dropped you a SMS, kindly add me to the whatsapp group. also, I would try to copy paste the FB link to join the group, normal search is not pulling any result.

I have booked in Eucalyptus 6F last year october and got the Allottment letter. Waiting on the registration part to complete.
            I am a local resident over there, born an brought up in Motilal Gupta Road -Sodepur Bazar area and my current house is just opposite the site on the main road. the project seemed pretty nice and since i am a local this would mean no movement

I visited last on october end and then only ground clearing was in progress. Did the work move any further over the past couple of months? if anybody is able to shed light on the progress that would be helpful. i am keeping fingers crossed for a 2019 delivery - but dont know if that would get extended.

Any idea how much booking has been done?

Comment

Join Ideal Greens Stakeholders group in Facebook & Whatsapp !

Hi Souvik,
              Have already added you in both the groups today.
              If you are living across the Site, I will be Expecting more frequent IG Site Updates from your End.
              Visited the site personally in December '14 ... Plzz check my posts on the Facebook group for Updates.
              Bookings as of then had crossed 200 mark as per Ideal's marketing team.
              Waiting for my copy of the flat agreement ... Have completed all formalities in that regard.
              Do invite other stakeholders if you happen to know any.

Thanks & Regards,

Comment

I have a specific query for soutikdas. Is Motilal Gupta road part of Tollygunge or Behala?

Comment

Crisil report

Crisil has assigned Kolkata 5 star to the project. As per the report customer agreement does not have clauses on delayed compensation.
                  Report link: http://www.crisil.com/star-ratings/r...eal-greens.pdf

Comment

To Rajarshi & Rana

Hi Rajarshi,

Motilal Gupta road is beetween Tollygunj Metro Station and Thakurpukur. The road starts after the Korunamoyee Ghat Road ends and continues till the James long Sarani. It takes 5-7 minutes by car to reach tollygunj Tram Deport and 10-15 mins to reach Thakurpukur. You can reach it via Haridevpur, after taking the Sodepur 1st lane. Also, it is connected via Biren Roy Road-Muchipara.
                    So you see, you can tell it is in between Tollygunj and Behala. The Police Station probably would be Thakurpukur only as we have. Post office - Haridevpur.

If you need to know anything more about the place, let me know.

Hi Rana - I am so sorry, I cant provide the picture updates regularly, since I am so many miles away from home. but surely my father is enthusiastic person and visits the site frequently. i would ask him to capture some snaps for posting purpose. Thank you for adding me to the group

Comment

Ideal Greens -- Tollygunje

Soutikdas: thanks for the reply.

Wanted to check:

1. Are there any water logging issues on the road
                      2. Can the existing infrastructure support a complex of 850 flats
                      3. Are there autos plying between the ML Gupta road and Tolly metro station.
                      4. What is your sense on the future Appreciation. Roughly I think the flat cost including everything will be Rs 5500 psf (excluding parking).
                      5. Anything else you will like to point out if somebody is looking to purchase a flat in this project.
                      Last edited March 8 2016, 10:24 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X