Collapse

Ideal Greens, Ideal Group, Tollygunje, Kolkata

Last updated: January 7 2019
120 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ideal Greens, Ideal Group, Tollygunje, Kolkata

Hello everybody, has anyone any views regarding possible reduction in property price in Ideal Greens keeping in mind the recent demonetization of currency notes? Apparently real estate prices r expected to go down by 25-30% .....what is the opinion of the people here?

Comment

Hi ceguratech1 Just a follow up that you mentioned on October 19/16, that you spoke with the Site Engineer, who assured that a new shipment of the Mivan moulds will be coming in 30 days and then they will start building 3 blocks at the same time. My request to you is to find out whether such moulds have been delivered to site and the 3 blocks are ready to progress simultaneously. Your effort will be greatly be appreciated by all forum members.
      Last edited November 28 2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

dguin1 - I would check it this week and update everyone . Thanks for the follow up completely skipped my attention to check with them.

Comment

dguin1 - I visited the site today and work is on full swing. Full of labour and working. The Mivan moulds have arrived and I took few pictures which I have posted on the watsapp group... Block work has started, 2 dumpers were working and cleaning the piling for further work in some towers, right now they have started working on 2 towers with the moulds, Jasime and IVY i believe are the names. All in all was very happy today to see the sudden work force increase. They have done the drive way also and looks like things are picking up.

Comment

Hi Thanks for your effort once again to give the update for all members of the Forum. It is good to know that the Mivan moulds have arrived and I have seen the photographs posted in Whatsapp Group. It appears to me that the Mivan moulds delivered to site is not enough to start 2 Blocks ( I & J) at the same time, Mivan moulds of Block H after completion is required to be transferred to Block G. As per your previous discussion with Site Engineer, 3 Blocks to be progressing at the same time is still a challenge.

It is a good start, and we need to focus on monitoring progress on regular basis, as I see that the completion of the project within additional one year of extra time will be a challenge at this moment. Let us see, and hope for the best.

Comment

agreed dguin1 .

Comment

Personal Information
                Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

how to be part of the whatsapp grp

Comment

• ceguratech1
                    ceguratech1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    we can add you if you have an apartment already in ideal greens.

I have an apartmrnt in Ideal Greens in the Equlyptus block. Pls share the joining details in whatsapp.
                  Last edited February 23 2017, 12:57 AM. Reason: clubbed post

Comment

as we are not supose to share personal details , how do u add me. I have already booked a flat in acacia :-)

Comment

• aloked1247
                      aloked1247 commented
                      Editing a comment

• radhabinod0
                      radhabinod0 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      May pl contact with me, I have also booked a flat in Acasia.
                      Last edited October 31 2017, 12:55 AM.
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X