Last updated: October 21 2015
4 | Posts
3622 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nestwood Maple, Nestwoods Estates, Hatisala Rajarhat, Kolkata

Hello Friends,

Need your expert advice regarding a new launch in Hatisala Rajarhat. The name of the property is Nestwood Mapple and the developer is Nestwoods Estates.
    They are offering at 1800/sq ft. I am bit confused on whether this is a good investment option or not.

Nestwood Estates

Please Help!!
    Last edited October 21 2015, 11:58 AM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

Re : Nestwood Maple, Nestwoods Estates, Hatisala Rajarhat, Kolkata

This seems to be a first time builder and if I were you, I would stay out of this. I have seen enough first time builders enticing buyers with lower rates and then a couple of years down the line, you would get the rude shock of a 50% increase citing increase in project costs. Not to say that these guys would be doing that, but why take the chance?

Also their site is very confusing... project area is mentioned as between 6 to 12 acres (who in the right mind estimates like that), there is no site map (or at least I cannot find it) and the location map is very shady.

Do not go for this.. or if you must, have your lawyer go through this thoroughly

Regards
    Last edited October 21 2015, 11:58 AM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

Comment

Thanks Sid for your response!!

Even i was confused because i haven't heard of this builder before. I did lot of research before jumping for this and nowhere i could find any feasible feedback about this builder.
      Last edited October 21 2015, 01:17 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

The land is still under conversion. It is an agricultural land as of now. And before it converts, no bank will approve the project. Please be careful.

Comment

I had a chance to speak to Vincent the property dealer from Nestwood Spring meadows
          It's true land is still agriculture. Acquisition is almost done thou I didn't see the paper can not be very sure about it.
          Builder is new to KOLKATA that's Is also true but they have done many project big and small in Ranchi and dhanbad
          U can catch their website just google it
          Morias infrastructure.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1445370488.740947.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	2264285Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1445370534.302067.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	2264286

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X