Sort by :
Filter by :
- You should not worry, as between the soft launch and final approval many things might change (including layout), name change will not have any material impact. You borne this risk to get a better price.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by prav198186Hello Friends,
NK Realtors are the ones who are managing this property.
Unless things have changed dramatically, NKR are just brokers / agents for the projects.. they sell and then everything is your headache..
You will get sundry calls for payment due and they will coordinate the cheq collection and nothing else..
Managing a property and selling properties are two different things. They are just managing the sale of the property :)CommentQuote0Flag
- @prav198186: So the flat was booked almost one year before and the project is yet to be launched! How does this work?!?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by tapaslaha@prav198186: So the flat was booked almost one year before and the project is yet to be launched! How does this work?!?
unfortunately this is common in India RE.. from what I see in ..
lot of slip between the cup and the lip :bab (45):CommentQuote0Flag
- I have also booked in Siddha Galaxy Ph-II, Anybody have any update when the project is expected to lunch? it was supposed to be lunched in Feb'15.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all,
Please note that there is already a thread running on Siddha Sphere Phase 2 - Galaxy here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/kolkata-real-estate/79074-siddha-sphere-phase-2-galaxy-siddha-group-rajharat-kolkata?t=80054
We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.