Last updated: August 11 2017
31 | Posts
7791 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Options in Rajarhat, E M Bypass, Alipore Garia, Kolkata

Hi,

I would like to know from investment purpose which will be prove to be fruitful in next 5-8 years, which are is best suited in kolkata to buy flat under construction -

1. Rajarhat
    2. EM Bypass
    3. Alipore
    4. Garia

Also can you please suggest on few building with all amenities, not very interior as I am planning to make investment.
    Last edited August 3 2014, 10:18 PM.

Re : Investment Options in Rajarhat, E M Bypass, Alipore Garia, Kolkata

Budget??

Comment

The budget is around 50-60 L for 3 bhk ~1500 sq feet

Comment

For Rajarhat follow the thread "Need suggestion for my 1st investment at Rajarhat/New Town"

Comment

Of the 4 areas listed by you and going by the budget and timelines that you have specified - here's my two cents

Alipore is probably ruled out ... way too expensive. You may try new alipore that will become important once the behala metro gets functional.
          But for your time frame, you better go with an area that has the potential and scope for significant infrastructure growth. My suggestion would be EM bypass for sure ... followed by Rajarhat.

EM Bypass is not really one location considering it is more that 20 kms long and is now extending into the Southern Bypass. However my take is this entire stretch will experience the highest growth in Kolkata in coming 5-8 years. Try to buy as close as possible to the Bypass ... there are bunch of new and resale options.

Comment

My opinion go for any 2 bhk in a condominium in Newtown.Sureka and South city group has taken over elita garden vista.Wait for its launch during Puja.In your budget you can have a good 2 bhk.Investment in condominium will give you safe and sure return

Comment

Hello

Garia would be best for investing in kolkata.Among under construction project you can try
              South City Metro Link Abasan Phase II

which is located in ONGC Road,Garia,Kolkata.For more information you can visit Commonfloor.

Comment

Thank you for valuable suggestions. I am considering all these while making the decision.

Comment

Any suggestion on any upcoming launch or any property under construction near EM bypass?

Comment

Originally posted by asokdeb View Post
                    My opinion go for any 2 bhk in a condominium in Newtown.Sureka and South city group has taken over elita garden vista.Wait for its launch during Puja.In your budget you can have a good 2 bhk.Investment in condominium will give you safe and sure return
                    Hi asokedeb
                    Are u talking about ne New project/phase here? As I m seeing elita garden Vista has completed already nd ready to move in. Any info would be helpful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X