Magnolia a CREDAI member is offering a project which is not yet approved by banks. They are saying that if we do not get approved, we will return all your money. Would it be wise to go for it ?

Thanks.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good project ! You will sure get home loan from LICHFL. Launching price seems to be high!
    CommentQuote
  • magnolia prestige

Hi frnds
    Can anyone suggest me about Magnolia prestige in Rajarhat.
    Any known facts or issues regarding the project or locality. Your help is greatly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • kartick11 years ago
      Be warned! There are many cases against this builder in the Consumer court!
  • I had visited Magnolia Prestige project one year back. The broker had assured it is only 5 mins drive from Narkel bagan by car. When I reached there he told me it is 5mins from Akankha morh.. and thus so many 5 mins went away and finally I arrived at the venue which is near to "Kalur morh". (Though I did not see Mr. Kalu anywhere). Of course it is far far inside Rajarhat and the marketing agents will tell you about some future roads which will take u to a famous school in a flash. If you have interest in agriculture you will love that place. And if you like urban life it will still be a good buy for your grandson.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking to purchase a 2BHK in magnolia prestige. Currently the builder quotes are 2700/sqft plus car park charges.

​​​​​​Can someone please advise if this is a good project to invest in. Also it seems the project is located in bishnupur area of rajarhat which seems a bit interior so am not sure on the future prospects and if this could be a good buy.

Though the project is offering decent set of amenities but the location seems a constraint for this project.

Also, would like to seek your inputs on the rental prospects of this project if invested in.

Any suggestions on decent projects around rajarhat or north kolkata are also welcome

P.S.- I am looking for ready to move 2 BHK apartment and budget is not more than 22 lakhs.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vikash Shaw
    CommentQuote