Elita Garden Vista, Phase II by Sureka Group in Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last updated: 5 days ago
246 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Elita Garden Vista, Phase II by Sureka Group in Rajarhat, Kolkata

FUTURE BUYERS IN ELITA GARDEN VISTA -

Tower 8 being Constructed is ILLEGAL, beware before buying it. Check the following petition and legal tussle going on between existing owners and builder -

https://www.change.org/p/ceonkda-gma...n=petition_nav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v5sWJ8KfsI&t=13s

Comment

• iamsantanuaich
      iamsantanuaich commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Tower 8 is illegal and under dispute. Think before investing.

I am one of the residents of Elita garden Vista in phase-1 and I really regret to buy the property here.Builders are constructing an additional tower in phase-2 illegally without consent of existing owners as defined in the West Bengal housing act Of Apartment Owners.Complaint is understudy of competent authority.Full complex is waterlogged during rain.Builder is taking electricity bills on their own.There is no individual electric meter from WBSEDL.They are charging bills on max rate.Sooner or later they have to demolish the illegal tower as they are on our common areas for which we have paid a huge sum of money during the purchase.Beware and think ten times before investing in this project.

Comment

• Praveen01
      Praveen01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also one of the residents. Things at the moment are really looking stupid. Builder needs to be moved out from maintenance for proper up keeping of the complex. All sorts of mischievous activities being done by the builder.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Important Information as per circular issued by Central Board of Taxes for Phase 2 Buyers to ensure that future instalments with GST remain unchanged
      Attached Files
      Last edited by sumang007; 1 week ago.

Comment

• Praveen01
        Praveen01 commented
        Editing a comment
        When I spoke with them last Saturday (16-Sep), they told that GST will be at the rate of 12% in the invoice. However, they are still working on the input credit part. Let's see how it comes out.
        Last edited by Malvish; 5 days ago.

Thanks for the update. I got the same feedback from them in first week of July and am yet to hear further from them. Anways with government clarifying, there is no scope for any change in instalment amount. In the absence of any clarification almost 3 months post GST, it is better to be on guard.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X