PS. Group has launched a new project at Patuli namely COSMOPOLIS. Total land area 35 katha, two blocks, G+4. Base price is Rs. 4950/-, parking is Rs. 5,00,000/- for dependent covered and marketed by Pioneer and Somani Group. My budget is around Rs. 50,00,000/- and in this budget i am getting around 900 sq.ft flat with SBP 30%.

Please advise me if it is a good project for end use.

However, I have selected some other projects as given below:-

1. Siddha Galaxia Phase II, Rajarhat. Base Rate Rs. 3800/-
2. Elita Garden Vista Phase I in resale, NewTown, AA3. Base rate Rs. 3900/-
3. Rajwada Royal Garden by Rajwada Group, Narendrapur, Extended E.M.Bypass. Base rate RS. 3550/-
4. Cosmopolis by PS Group and Vinayak at Patuli. Base rate Rs. 4950/-
5. Southwinds by Srijan and Primarc at Rajpur, Extended E.M.Bypass. Base rate Rs. 3200/-
6. Unimark Springfield in between 91 bus route and 211 bus route on both side of the 6
lane in Rajarhat.Base rate Rs. 3900/-.

Property Gurus are requested to comment and advise of my queries.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For end use it is totally your personal choice. What is more important to you. Location or projects. At present cosmopolics has a better edge of location. But EVG is best project in the lot
    CommentQuote
  • Cosmopolis looks better than other projects according to me. Very near to Metro station, Big Bazar, spencer, Metroplois, Benubanochaya (water park). AC buses to Rajarhat from patuli. Also near to Patuli Police station, Patuli Fire brigade, R.N Tegore, Fortis hospital. Also the entire area has beautiful water bodies. There are popular restaurants like Chowman, Palki, Sholo ana Bangali, Bhojohori Manna etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Cosmopolis is over priced

Hi ,

Think Cosmopolis is over priced a lot. Looking at the current dip in thoughtless investment and black money in the market the company must revisit the price by 10 -12.5 % at least.
    Note : A solution offered by a group of IIM profiles to the real estate companies to revisit their price by 10 -12.5 %.
    CommentQuote
  • Price seems a bit high!
    CommentQuote
  • metro station while p

cosmopolis is highly overpriced.i have been to their project site. they should revise the price to around 4200-4300.their is another finished project at patuli esteem brooklyn price at around 4000rs sq ft..its a fact that cosmpolis is jst stone throw distance from khudiram while em b\ypass is just round the corner. But the approach road towards COSMPOLIS is realy narrow...nt befitting a road leading to a complex of their stature........good buy if it is revised to 4200-4300..

Southwinds is a worthless project ....the place where it is situated will take atleast 10 years to develop.there is no immediate communication facility not even not in the next 5 years.then again 3200 rs is slightly overpriced at that region..southwinds is not meant for end users..their pricing is not suitable for investmennt buyers as well...
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody bought at Cosmopolis? Any other feedback?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patjoy
    cosmopolis is highly overpriced.i have been to their project site. they should revise the price to around 4200-4300.their is another finished project at patuli esteem brooklyn price at around 4000rs sq ft..its a fact that cosmpolis is jst stone throw distance from khudiram while em b\ypass is just round the corner. But the approach road towards COSMPOLIS is realy narrow...nt befitting a road leading to a complex of their stature........good buy if it is revised to 4200-4300..

Southwinds is a worthless project ....the place where it is situated will take atleast 10 years to develop.there is no immediate communication facility not even not in the next 5 years.then again 3200 rs is slightly overpriced at that region..southwinds is not meant for end users..their pricing is not suitable for investmennt buyers as well...
    patjoy; It is really overpriced and will come down to 4K psf . Don't worry . Customers are not fool now a days and considering the job market in Kolkata there is no way salaried people can afford this. Just wait for 8-10 months. They are not able to sell at this price. My gut feeling is most of the Kolkata RE market will fall by 20% by mid 2016 , now that the black component and investors are almost gone .
    CommentQuote