Sanjeeva Town / Sanjeeva Garden, Vedik Realty, Rajarhat, Kolkata

Last updated: January 22 2021
13 | Posts
3816 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanjeeva Town / Sanjeeva Garden, Vedik Realty, Rajarhat, Kolkata

Dear old and new friends at IREF. Hope you are doing great. Wish you Shubha Vijaya and Happy Diwali in advance.

One of my close friend is considering buying an upper duplex in either Sanjeeva Town (ph 1 or 2) or Sanjeeva Garden. He is not looking for individual bungalows or other projects such as Orchard, Kol Shree.

I was once looking at that option too but later skipped it due to various reasons, primarily fund!!.

I would like to hear your views, specially pros and cons, current livability and connectivity. 2/3 years back I saw one dubba bus serving aquatica.

Your expert sharing is highly appreciated.
    Cheers
    GB

Re : Sanjeeva Town / Sanjeeva Garden, Vedik Realty, Rajarhat, Kolkata

Gharondabhai, good to see your post after long time.

I have been to the place recently, families have started living there and the inside is pretty nice.

In terms of overall connectivity, unfortunately there is no change. There is an Auto service which would be frequent I guess. So, with a car the area is liveable like most of NT.

Comment

Sanjeeva Garden apartments are bigger.. IIRC, Sanjeeva town upper duplex is actually a triplex and layout not very good whereas Sanjeeva Garden upper duplex is quite good and also bigger.. Price for both were similar when I last checked nearly 2 years back..
      I would go for Sanjeeva gardens..but is it handed over ?
      I am aware folks are living in Sanjeeva Town but not sure about gardens .

Comment

Yup ..... People are living at Gardens

Comment

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
          Dear old and new friends at IREF. Hope you are doing great. Wish you Shubha Vijaya and Happy Diwali in advance.

One of my close friend is considering buying an upper duplex in either Sanjeeva Town (ph 1 or 2) or Sanjeeva Garden. He is not looking for individual bungalows or other projects such as Orchard, Kol Shree.

I was once looking at that option too but later skipped it due to various reasons, primarily fund!!.

I would like to hear your views, specially pros and cons, current livability and connectivity. 2/3 years back I saw one dubba bus serving aquatica.

Your expert sharing is highly appreciated.
          Cheers
          GB
          Hi,
          One of my friends has recently purchased Sanjeeva Gardens lower duplex. The handover will be soon, as the complex is nearly complete. Few of them even got the handover.

Many families live there now, as the nearest shopping mall is Axis Mall which is 5 min away. Moreover, the area now has good connectivity.

The flats itself are quite unique because of the personal gardens, which you can't see anywhere in Kolkata. If you fancy private greenery, this is the best place to be in. It is also quite airy as there would never be any construction on the opposite side of the road as it is a water body.

Comment

Thank you very much for your valuable information.

Once you reach inside the place, it's an amazing place to live. Outside is questionable based on your personal preferences. There are two entries, one from Unitech side and another from Technopolis side. There are one bus service from Aquatica and some Auto service. So, last 1.5km is the issue that require CAR/BIKE for all type of travel. Issue is with your guests, not everyone may have a car.

There are distinctively two projects, apart from Ideal Villa. Sanjeeva Town is primarily Bungalow project and was told some bungalows are sold as lower and upper duplex. The other one is Sanjeeva Garden, with two phases. Phase 1 got two types of unit, Lower Duplex (1st+2nd floor) and Upper Triplex (3rd, 4th and 5th). Phase 2 got 3 types of unit, lower (1+2) and upper (4+5) duplex and a middle floor (3rd). There are subtle differences and in general phase 2 are bigger in size. Price is similar. Phase 1 is ready and phase 2 is about to be ready. Availability is very low in phase 1 and some in phase 2. Decent locations are generally gone!!

Orchard and Kolshree are another two projects by the same group in the vicinity.

Construction quality looks quite decent. Being high end project means the people around are very decent.

Location and connectivity is a major drawback. Layout is subjective. Surrounded by village and no clarity of future development in adjacent sites. One thing is sure for the time being is that the water body side will remain open for next few years.

I was following this project for many years and yet confused, reason being, it's an expensive decision. Indeed very expensive as selling will not be easy in case needed. There was not much price appreciation in last few years inline with overall market sentiment.

Your further input is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Comment

We seriously considered this option for one of my relatives. We liked the overall get up of the project and the finishing. Its a unique project with a duplex and a private garden. The location was not an issue as my relative was looking in NT only. We liked the layout of duplex over triplex.

Now the negatives, we felt that the living area a bit cramped, limited open space and the apartment (specially the lower one) are not very airy. The deal breaker was for the south facing unit it was facing a village and was not sure how that will shape up. Also was concerned with electricity, water,drainage, security as this is a panchayat area.

Few of my friends are living there and they are happy with their choice.
              Last edited November 10 2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Thank you Suman.

Yes, cross ventilation and natural light is a bit issue. The village is on the northern side. South side is open bheris/water body. However, no south facing units will be available now (my assumption). Two major issues were transport and daily markets. The nearest market at this time is about 1.5km away, the village market. Car is a must as local transport is not that reliable/safe. Although have bus service to Aquatica and some auto services. Probably these are the negatives due to which such an attractive project is still available at a very reasonable price. Overall, a mixed bag and only good for self use. Seems not good for investment.
                Last edited May 8 2016, 04:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hello !!!

we are planning to get a prop for ourselves at sanjeeva gardens.it will be a resale prop. i have few queries ...

1.what is the resale value now and keeping the current trend in mind,how much do we expect it to appreciate?(i have seen properties there starting from 85 lakhs and ax till 1.12 cr)

2.are there legal complications in this project?

Comment

Though now the auto/rick/Toto service is available and is frequent; its still is a big issue. Nobody wants to take out their car for every frenzy. As a result the appreciation is the slowest for this project. Situation is nearly the same for last 3-4 years, so the question regarding appreciation will be really really tricky. Otherwise a very nice project.

No, there seems to be no legal complications for the handed-over units atleast. There's been a lot of families already living there.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X