Hi All,
I am looking at getting an apartment in DLF New town heights. Wanted to know from the esteemed members of the forum about the quality of the project.

Also this is going to be resale - what my broker told me is that the particular apartment is not registered yet - so essentially I would be doing only a name transfer.

Can some body tell me what all I need to check / verify?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AB
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any information from anybody?
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Please post in this thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/kolkata-real-estate/29205-new-town-heights-dlf-group-rajarhat-kolkata?t=31134

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path
    CommentQuote