Hi friends ,
I am new to this forum and would like to take your expert opinion on a Soft Launch Prject. The Project's name is Greenfield Elegance and its being built by Bengal Greenfield Housing Development. The location of the project is Ghuni, beside PS IXORA.

Can you please suggest about the future of this project in terms of location and connectivity? I am planning to buy for residential purpose and not for investment. The current soft launch price is 3700 INR.
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you are good with the Canal and manage the approach road from MAR, it would be nice.

I don't think there would be any car bridge from AA1 to that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, there is no plan of the bridge over the canal.. but the devleopers like Sunrise and PS are stressing that the bridge can happen any day now.

If the bridge finally gets built, the appreciation would be super... but until then !!
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please help me with information's regarding the Bengal greenfield development company's reputation as builders?

How wise will it be to invest in their latest project that is greenfield elegance if I plan to stay after 3-4 yrs from now?
    CommentQuote
  • Sid basu; Surekha and PS is telling that bridge will happen for last so many years , but still there is no sign of it.
    CommentQuote
  • chankr;,

2-3 days back I went for a site visit. It was a little hopeful to find that road construction and a probable bridge over the canal construction has been started from ahead of clubtown courtyard project. Although I haven't been assured by anyone about when the constructions will be finished :(:(
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the place for the last 2 days...The bridge is almost complete and the roadworks are going on full swing. I spoke to a no. of people living in that area and all are hopeful that all will be done before the election. Also I was told that it has come under HIDCO. Is that true?
    CommentQuote
  • sharmilab; That bridge is a car bridge (i.e. for vehicle) or just a normal bridge to cross the canal ? Only that canal is making awkward for green field elegance , ixora and sunrise green ... I think they are quoting around 3600 psqft which is reasonable. And in this buyer marker you van negotiate the same,
    CommentQuote
  • The bridge is a car bridge that is under construction in full swing...also by its side there is a walking bridge and I boarded a toto after walking over the bridge, which took me straight to DLF. Moreover, autos and totos have started plying from jatragachi more (near the flyover) to kestopur...They are not negotiating on price as most of the flats are sold.
    CommentQuote
  • sharmilab; SO howz you finding this project , is it worth considering the locality and conveyance ?
    CommentQuote
  • chankr; .I have just booked for a flat...though I have not yet given the booking amount as I want certain things to be cleared in the allocation letter. There are 3 other big projects of clubtown, ps ixora and sunrise greens next to greenfield. The roadwork has been completed and felt that DLF, salt lake, axis mall, eco park are all close by. There are walking bridges over the canal and it takes 10 mins to reach DLF from there. The market is very near and lots of local people at the back of the project, so though being in HIDCO area it is not an isolated place like many projects in Newtown. Most of the flats of greenfield have been block booked by Power grid so I am hoping to have a good society with like minded people. I hope they will accept the terms that I want to be included in the terms and conditions and I can proceed with this project
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • samsul2 years ago
      Hi, What kind of terms do you mean to include in the agreement? Can you please give mwa detailed idea? I am also house hunting and any legal tips will be helpful.
  • sharmilab; today me also tried to bargain hard with NK realtor but got very minimal discount ......don't know with this price its worth or not at that location. In which tower u have booked ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked at Plush and got what I wanted. So today I confirmed my booking. I have seen the prices at all other projects around and Rohra heights in front of it on the other side of the canal and all of them are more than this.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations on your new apartment !!! Finally you took the dip :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, rupamb; ...at last after looking at every corner of Kolkata and even uttarpara for a month...now I can go back and hope my husband will be happy with my choice...
    CommentQuote
  • sharmilab; so did u booked at the given market price only ?
    CommentQuote