Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greenfield Elegance by Bengal Greenfield Housing Development in Rajharat, Kolkata

Collapse
X
Collapse

Greenfield Elegance by Bengal Greenfield Housing Development in Rajharat, Kolkata

Last updated: June 3 2020
56 | Posts
11189 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenfield Elegance by Bengal Greenfield Housing Development in Rajharat, Kolkata

Hi friends ,
    I am new to this forum and would like to take your expert opinion on a Soft Launch Prject. The Project's name is Greenfield Elegance and its being built by Bengal Greenfield Housing Development. The location of the project is Ghuni, beside PS IXORA.

Can you please suggest about the future of this project in terms of location and connectivity? I am planning to buy for residential purpose and not for investment. The current soft launch price is 3700 INR.
    Last edited July 30 2017, 02:09 PM.

Re : Greenfield Elegance by Bengal Greenfield Housing Development in Rajharat, Kolkata

If you are good with the Canal and manage the approach road from MAR, it would be nice.

I don't think there would be any car bridge from AA1 to that area.
    Last edited January 2 2016, 07:31 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Re : Greenfield Elegance by Bengal Greenfield Housing Development in Rajharat, Kolkata

Yes, there is no plan of the bridge over the canal.. but the devleopers like Sunrise and PS are stressing that the bridge can happen any day now.

If the bridge finally gets built, the appreciation would be super... but until then !!

Comment

Can anyone please help me with information's regarding the Bengal greenfield development company's reputation as builders?

How wise will it be to invest in their latest project that is greenfield elegance if I plan to stay after 3-4 yrs from now?
        Last edited January 2 2016, 07:32 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Sid basu; Surekha and PS is telling that bridge will happen for last so many years , but still there is no sign of it.
          Last edited January 2 2016, 08:31 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

chankr;,

2-3 days back I went for a site visit. It was a little hopeful to find that road construction and a probable bridge over the canal construction has been started from ahead of clubtown courtyard project. Although I haven't been assured by anyone about when the constructions will be finished
            Last edited January 2 2016, 10:04 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

I visited the place for the last 2 days...The bridge is almost complete and the roadworks are going on full swing. I spoke to a no. of people living in that area and all are hopeful that all will be done before the election. Also I was told that it has come under HIDCO. Is that true?

Comment

sharmilab; That bridge is a car bridge (i.e. for vehicle) or just a normal bridge to cross the canal ? Only that canal is making awkward for green field elegance , ixora and sunrise green ... I think they are quoting around 3600 psqft which is reasonable. And in this buyer marker you van negotiate the same,
                Last edited March 29 2016, 01:20 PM. Reason: Mentioned user

Comment

The bridge is a car bridge that is under construction in full swing...also by its side there is a walking bridge and I boarded a toto after walking over the bridge, which took me straight to DLF. Moreover, autos and totos have started plying from jatragachi more (near the flyover) to kestopur...They are not negotiating on price as most of the flats are sold.

Comment

sharmilab; SO howz you finding this project , is it worth considering the locality and conveyance ?
                    Last edited April 6 2016, 01:02 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X