Friends,

Considering all aspects, which project is good to buy for residential investment purpose?

Tata Adwita Versus Godrej Prakriti, Kolkata

Secondly, what is this new add of Tata, Get an Extra room at No Extra cost? (they are just making us a fool or it is real big discount?)

Regards

P.S. - Get an extra room on your home at no extra cost
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They are making a fool. The Rate is the same as 3 months back. There's no discount and the current rate is 4150/ SqFt.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

Please suggest, which one should I choose? Tata Adwita or Godrej Prakriti?
    CommentQuote
  • Both will be useless unless there is a metro project. Check if it's still on track. Still, Adwita is near to Belgharia station, Rathtala bus stop and Dunlop. If the price is not too much different than Prakriti, you should opt for Adwita (in case you have to choose between them).
    CommentQuote
  • Just for information, Tata is the marketing agent for Advita. The project shall be built by its partner Four Square. This is the model that Tata follows for its Tata Value Homes.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally TATA has proven "Get an extra room on your home at no extra cost". It was just a advertisement to gather public attention :) anyway

Friends, they are quoting 4150 sqft + 4lacs for car parking + aprox 4 lacs other charges. So 2BHK 890 sqft will come to us in 44lacs+
    so dear expert of IREF, pl suggest should i go for this or i can get better location better rate?

Regards

Prabhu
    CommentQuote