Hi Guys

How do you see "Bhiwadi" as an investment option commercial as well as residential?

I have small budget and want to in vest some in bhiwadi since rates very low in that region as compared to Palwal, Sonipat and Manaser.

plz suggest

Thanks
Read more
92 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ................only if u have an holding horizon of 10 years & plus .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    ................only if u have an holding horizon of 10 years & plus .

Thanks

seems one needs to have lots of patience.
    CommentQuote
  • Its true that one needs to have patience, but RE in Bhiwadi would have nowhere else to go, but up.

You can be picky what you chose in Bhiwadi as plots are always a good option to have in that belt. Let me know what are you looking in and I might be able to suggest you about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Its true that one needs to have patience, but RE in Bhiwadi would have nowhere else to go, but up.

You can be picky what you chose in Bhiwadi as plots are always a good option to have in that belt. Let me know what are you looking in and I might be able to suggest you about it.

Thanks

I am looking for Plots in that area. I heard there are OMAXE and Piyush Group have townships....
    I am not much aware of that area. if you know plz let me know about safety and security, infrastructure and real estate development in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Cookie,

Did you have some luck in finalizing the project in Bhiwadi?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Hi Cookie,

Did you have some luck in finalizing the project in Bhiwadi?

Well, I would like to go for Omaxe plots in Bhiwadi Omaxe-I only:) after visiting the site.
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe is in an financial mess, so just be careful .
    CommentQuote
    Omaxe is in an financial mess, so just be careful .

Thanks Manoj

I know Omaxe is not sound financially and has delayed almost all projects. But I have been offered plots which are ready for possession. Thats why I am going for this.
    However, Omaxe has not completed commercial in Gr Noida but still they are on spree of launching Residential in the same region. I wonder how :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • U may get ready possession, but if Omaxe does not do any/much development or takes ages to develop the basic infra., these plots would be worthless .
    CommentQuote
    U may get ready possession, but if Omaxe does not do any/much development or takes ages to develop the basic infra., these plots would be worthless .

Thanks for getting me alert
    and I will keep your points in mind while considering for omaxe plots/Flats
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Cookie,

What rates are you getting for plots in Omaxe Ph- I? Majoja is right about financial mess of Omaxe and he got a point there that plots would be worthless if the rest of the city is not delievered. Just to let you know that Omaxe township in Ph-1 is also quite small.

Did you check on the plot rates with Piyush? Their township is quite big and right next to Omaxe, but do the checking before buying.

Good Luck!

Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vaibhav

I talked to a broker and he has offered me 170 sqy plot in Omaxe-1 7000 per sqy rate. If there is any PLC that would be charged additional.
    however I will check piyush too.
    I will visit the both sites this weekend and decide thereafter.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • See Ashiana Housing too ,if it has plots to offer .
    CommentQuote
    See Ashiana Housing too ,if it has plots to offer .

Hi Manoj

I have heard of Ashiana in Bhiwadi. and it is decent and good builder and the best in Bhiwadi but it has only flats to offer in Bhiwadi, not plots.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Ashiana only offers flats and no plots.

Rs 7000/sqyd is a very good rate, if you are getting it in Ph-1, but double check if it is in EWS area. I think those plots are going slightly cheaper.
    CommentQuote