I started this thread for someone who is interested in looking for plots in Bhiwadi.

The only options of plots I know currently are either at Omaxe or Piyush City in Bhiwadi. Please share some info if plots are available form any other builder or authority.
Read more
361 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what's the plot rate in Bhiwadi? specially in Omaxe city-1
    CommentQuote
  • Rates in Omax are around 10000/-. In Piyush it is around 8000/-
    Originally Posted by cookie
    what's the plot rate in Bhiwadi? specially in Omaxe city-1
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.......
    Do you think buying Omaxe plot 10000 Rate is good investment?
    Originally Posted by ajayaoc
    Rates in Omax are around 10000/-. In Piyush it is around 8000/-
    CommentQuote
  • It is difficult to say. In Bhiwadi there is large number flats in range of 10 L upwards. Rates have not moved up at all. However, availability of plot si very limited. The kind of population in Bhiwadi is the one which seems to be content with flats available cheap. Rates may not go uo too high. However at the same time this the cheapest land available in NCR. Dont expect returns at par with Gurgaon, Noida or even Bahadurgarh. On plots you will get decent return for sure. I bought a plot in Piyush at 5500 around 24 months. Now getting 8000. bacj
    Originally Posted by cookie
    Thanks.......
    Do you think buying Omaxe plot 10000 Rate is good investment?
    CommentQuote
  • Which one is better Omaxe City -I or II? Does the plot rate in both the cities have the same? Which one do you suggest?
    Originally Posted by ajayaoc
    It is difficult to say. In Bhiwadi there is large number flats in range of 10 L upwards. Rates have not moved up at all. However, availability of plot si very limited. The kind of population in Bhiwadi is the one which seems to be content with flats available cheap. Rates may not go uo too high. However at the same time this the cheapest land available in NCR. Dont expect returns at par with Gurgaon, Noida or even Bahadurgarh. On plots you will get decent return for sure. I bought a plot in Piyush at 5500 around 24 months. Now getting 8000. bacj
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe City - I and Piyush city are right next to each other, so location advantage is almost same. Go for any township that is offering you possession sooner than later. Both Omaxe and Piyush were suppose to do that, but I am not sure about the latest updates.

Don't go for Omaxe- II, because location and surroundings are not as good as Ph - I.

Ajay, did you get possession of your plot yet?
    CommentQuote
  • what's the plot rate in Bhiwadi - Omaxe city-2 ????
    CommentQuote
  • Not completely sure, but it should be around Rs 8K/sqyds.
    Call around if interested and you can get an idea on the rates.
    CommentQuote
  • any more appreciation expected in coming months in Omaxe-I plots?

current rate is 9500-10000 psf---plots
    CommentQuote
  • Depending on the location, PLC extra you can expect to see an appreciation of anywhere between 15-25%. Have they given the possession yet?
    CommentQuote
  • what's now a day rate for omax ciy
    CommentQuote
  • Running close to Rs 10 K/sqyd in my opinion. Some leg work could get it cheaper to you...
    CommentQuote
  • What all sizes are available in Omaxe Bhiwadi and how much is the EDC there. For Piyush, it is Rs. 4000/- per sq. yd. and in addition to this they charge Rs. 15000/- as some maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe the sizes in Omaxe are 100 and 170 sq.yds and for Piyush it is close to 224 sq.yds and higher. The townships of Omaxe(Ph -I) is slightly congested and doesn't have a good open layout. Omaxe Ph- 2 is right next to a chemical factory, so some of the people have issues about it.

Confirming if I read it correct - the EDC at Piyush is Rs 4000/sq.yds? What Rs 15000 covers in maintenance and is it annually or one time fee? When are they giving the possession of the plots?
    CommentQuote
  • :: Loading ::

Guys

Any Idea where is this project exactly coming soon in Bhiwadi?
    CommentQuote