Hi All,
How do you all consider Neemrana for property investy? Does anyone have the list of good projects in Neemrana or website links? I have gut feeling Neemrana will high demand area in 5 years or so.

Thanks
Harry
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • its a better invstment from future point of view
    i had booked a plot with neemrana gateway project by klazina consultant ltd
    CommentQuote
  • Hi dhs ,

Your Gut Feel is right but you should keep some points in mind while investing there :

1. Try to avoid projects that have some dispute associated with it.
    2. Try to stick as near as possible from Neemrana Mode.
    3. The focus of Raj Govt is on Neemrana/Ghilote Industrial Area.

Some Projects : Eldeco / Ashiana Greenhill / Aashadeep / Local Groups Projects / Friends Colony Sahajapur etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Devendra,
    Could you please provide contacts to book flat in Neemrana Gateway. Also, did you do all checks (approvals. etc.) before booking the plot.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajbeh80
    Hi dhs ,

Your Gut Feel is right but you should keep some points in mind while investing there :

1. Try to avoid projects that have some dispute associated with it.
    2. Try to stick as near as possible from Neemrana Mode.
    3. The focus of Raj Govt is on Neemrana/Ghilote Industrial Area.

Some Projects : Eldeco / Ashiana Greenhill / Aashadeep / Local Groups Projects / Friends Colony Sahajapur etc.

Could you share how Aashadeep as a group. and what has been the appreciation for the project. Has construction started for Eldeco?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    Could you share how Aashadeep as a group. and what has been the appreciation for the project. Has construction started for Eldeco?

Saluja ji not sure abt the appreciation however the group is credible - the basis is that they have delivered the Green Avenue project in Jagatpura jaipur within committed timelines and the quality looks good - I have a plot adjacent to the project so have been visiting quite often seeing development everytime - in fact I visited their stall in the prop show on last weekend at epicentre also.So take ur call however they are not offering plots but villas and appts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhs_32_99
    Hi All,
    How do you all consider Neemrana for property investy? Does anyone have the list of good projects in Neemrana or website links? I have gut feeling Neemrana will high demand area in 5 years or so.

Thanks
    Harry

We have bought a plot in Grand Sapphire recenty at Rs 5000/ per sq. yard. This area has high growth prospects in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir I have invested in The Araville City.......Neemrana
    Now bit worried about regarding the project future.
    CommentQuote
  • Aravallie Meadows, Neemrana by Mark developers

Hi friends

Do you have any insights on Aravallie Meadows, Neemrana by Mark developers

They are offering villas and plots

checked their website, they have done commercial buildings but this looks like their first residential project

Any inputs will be very useful

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jrajesh_in
    Hi Devendra,
    Could you please provide contacts to book flat in Neemrana Gateway. Also, did you do all checks (approvals. etc.) before booking the plot.

Hi,

We have booked a plot in neemrana gateway
    We also have some inventory there Contact me if you want to book.

Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • this is really a good place for future investment..
    CommentQuote
  • Noble ,

Price vary from 5k to 12k for plots there based on locations.

The plots that are in RIICO are having rates in range of 20k - 30k .
    CommentQuote
  • The Land belong to Pal Buiders, who did the fraud with investors in 2006.
    Even they have done the same thing with launching Sec-92 Project in the name og SKM.
    Now they are again launching the Project under fake name of Klazina Gateway Residency, who has no track record and is totally a fake co. created.
    Even shocked to see the website they made, some software development, recruitment, real estate, one can easily make the foolishness with which they are promoting the project.
    Those who think can make money, be ready to loose the investment & ready to run around the courts for years to recover your money.
    I invested in this project 2006 and still the matter is in court.
    Advise--->Don't fall in the TRAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikash...
    Hi friends

Do you have any insights on Aravallie Meadows, Neemrana by Mark developers

They are offering villas and plots

checked their website, they have done commercial buildings but this looks like their first residential project

Any inputs will be very useful

thanks

As i am a local from gurgaon and as I know the owner of this Mark Developer is any Major Mahender singh do not have a good image. Already went to jail in case of fake currency and have a criminal support also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahilgupta_123in
    The Land belong to Pal Buiders, who did the fraud with investors in 2006.
    Even they have done the same thing with launching Sec-92 Project in the name og SKM.
    Now they are again launching the Project under fake name of Klazina Gateway Residency, who has no track record and is totally a fake co. created.
    Even shocked to see the website they made, some software development, recruitment, real estate, one can easily make the foolishness with which they are promoting the project.
    Those who think can make money, be ready to loose the investment & ready to run around the courts for years to recover your money.
    I invested in this project 2006 and still the matter is in court.
    Advise--->Don't fall in the TRAP.

how can u say this? i have checked personally registry of this land in mandawar tehsil.
    CommentQuote
  • Infact i should clear u abt the company,they r expanding their business.company has just started another business in the same premises in gurgaon.
    CommentQuote